[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come your parents didn't have a problem getting sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 1341770021189.jpg (94 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1341770021189.jpg
94 KB, 1024x768
How come your parents didn't have a problem getting sex?
>>
>>27158436
ive been laid bro, sex isnt hard, sex with stacy is hard
>>
no internet, everybody got drunk and did drugs, thereby lowering there anxieties and their standards
>>
>>27158499
Why do you care about stacy? She's a shallow whore.
>b-but she looks nice
Ok and then you complain about her wanting chad for his looks and not choosing you since you're so 'inteligent'
>>
Dad raped mom.
>"Oh."
Yeah.
>>
>>27158653
Damn i'm sorry to hear that man ;_;

I made this (You) just for you. Hope you enjoy.
>>
>>27158436
Because my father was a pedophile and my mom was 15 while he was 26.
>>
>>27158703
Shit happens. For what it's worth they ended up getting together not longer afterwards. That random statistic about you getting raped by someone you know against someone you don't and how the former is higher appears to be true in their case.
>>
>>27158499
its actually easy... Stacy will fuck anyone just stay around late enough and if she hasn't found anyone she may settle for you.
>>
fembots still go for chad
dad was chad and i inherited mom's robotics
>>
>>27158718

i see retardation runs in your family
>>
Dad was Chad, mom is a dumb mentaly ill stacy. I seem to have inherited moms social retardation, and I'm not an attractive woman so I can't get away with it like she did.
>>
>>27158718
I'm on /r9k/. Of course.
>>
>>27158436

My dad was chad. Not sure what he saw in my mom physically. Saw some old picture of her when she was young, and she wasn't all that attractive. Then again, my dad has an awful personality, so that's probably why he had to settle.
>>
>>27158436
They were on drug when I was created.
>>
>tfw literal accident at a party
>>
My dad was a Tyrone.
>>
Mom loved drugs. father had drugs. Father traded drugs for sex. I came about. Father ran away not wanting responsibility. Mom quit drugs to get welfare to raise me.

Eventually she got a washed up chad to support her. Meanwhile I'm struggling to find a wageslave job to make payments on my student debt because my mom told me my learning disabilities wouldn't stop me from getting a college degree. Everytime I get a job I get fired for being to stupid and slow to pick things up at the rate they want me to.

Going to an hero at the end of this month. Some people just aren't meant to make it in this life. It's for the best though.
>>
Because they were both autistic virgins when they first met and it was a one in a million chance they did meet and be instantly attracted to each other.
>>
>>27159160
Anon if youre reading this please talk to a psychologist about this first. When i was around 20 i almost made the mistake of killing myself. Today i am so glad i didnt do it
>>
>>27158436
Well they were both semi-robots who had low-but-realistic expectation and settled for each other.

>>27158499
Same.

>>27158555
Shallow whores often make for the best sex senpai there's not much fun with having sleepy missionary position sex with a reluctant demi-asexual 4/10 girl
>>
My dad is short and unattractive, but he's also nearly 70 years old so in his generation it didn't have as much impact. My mom is a pretty good looking woman so I don't imagine she had much trouble having sex either, I remember when my parents were separated when I was young and my mom was in her early 40s she had many "suitors" because she looked 20.

My dad reminds a lot of Christopher Walken in Catch me if You Can
>>
>>27158718
HAHAHAHA
A
H
A
H
A
>>
There was a time when having a family and "settling down" was seen as an important milestone, so people would "settle" before they hit thirty with whoever they could find and had some attraction to. This was/is especially important in American conservative-Jewish communities
>>
>>27158436
My mom is a woman.
My dad has had sex with only two types of woman:the morbidly obese and crackheads. I'm not getting laid because I live in a safer area
>>
>>27158436
Because my Dad is Chad incarnate, and my Mom is female.
>>
>>27158436
my dad is a mega chad
he is 55 and still gets tons of pussy from 20 year old chicks, its ridiculous
its not some sugar daddy shit either we are broke as hell
>>
i did really badly at the genetic lottery
>>
>>27158653
>rapist genetics
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.