[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be innocent again >you missed the chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1396259096014.png (25 KB, 750x743) Image search: [Google]
1396259096014.png
25 KB, 750x743
>you will never be innocent again
>you missed the chance to develop a relationship with a female without initially thinking about romance or sex
>>
i was jerking off at 10
>muh innocence
sex is inherently corrupting
>>
>>27158259
>sex is inherently corrupting
i wish it didn't have to be like this. it was better when i didn't know.
>>
>>27158225
Yeah it sucks
I can't even try talking to girls unless the hope of sex is in the back of my mind or explicit

It's the only thing that gives me motivation
>>
>>27159008

Why would you, though? 99% of girls have nothing to offer besides sex.
>>
>>27158225
That's not how it works. I got into a relationship at 13 and had sex.
>>
It's not so much my thinking that bothers me, it's much more others'
It just bothers me seeing people like my sister or my brother be so intently focused on sexual relations
I just wanna go back to when we were all innocent and sex just meant gender
>>
>>27159041
Exactly

Well, I mean the rest is nice, the flirting and what not but it's just foreplay leading to sex (hopefully)
>>
>>27158259
got you beat my dude
8 years old, beating my meat and cooming air in grade 3
>>
>>27159121
Same Famicom
Don't even remember how I got into that shit
>>
>>27159041
i mean i miss when they were also innocent. back when i could just talk to them, they wouldn't be constantly thinking about Chad, or worried about interacting with a low value male.

>>27159079
>thats not how it works
what doesn't? and how does it work, wise guy
>>
>>27159121
think I got you beat anon.

I was fingering my cousin and sister at 8. It wasn't sexual or anything. I just wanted to do it because I saw that shit in movies and it looked dope. I didn't get any arousal out of it. Don't think I even discovered masturbation for another few years or so.
>>
>>27159008
I don't even talk to women regularly unless there is a chance I can have sex with them. Everything they say is completely baseless/irrelevant. I've never met a women that I consider even close to my intelligence. They are social creatures that follow the pack and think emotionally instead of logically. This behavior develops the average women into a dime-a-dozen fool with no special traits or talents.
>>
>>27159230
it does seem like most are like that, but it was different when i was younger. i think it's that society corrupts under the guise of "maturing"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.