[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girlfriend says the change in her vagina doesnt matter after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: rekt 2.jpg (35 KB, 425x323) Image search: [Google]
rekt 2.jpg
35 KB, 425x323
>girlfriend says the change in her vagina doesnt matter after having a baby
>dont have the balls to make her cry telling her my real opinions that i have are more than just vain issues with aesthetics
>i wanted to tell her that "yes, the appearance of your vagina matters after its traumatized by birth. its not wrong of me to have standards and to prefer a certain appearance of something that i got to know before it was brutalized. Just because you never looked at your vagina, doesnt mean that a man such as myself isnt going to have an opinion of before and after."

I know it doesnt really matter, and i dont care what it looks like. But modern feminism just gives females a free pass to Fuck up their bodies and feel entitled to have no effects or consequences for their actions.

>you got knocked up
>you ruined the appearance of your vagina
>you better do your kegels
>you need to care about your appearance and have some dignity in regards to the wellbeing of your body and an awareness of your actions

why cant women EVEN THINK!? They just float along, and feminism tells them its okay to just be whores, and they get mad when you suggest that perhaps they should take a few moments to think about what they're doing before being whores!! Just fuck all my shit up im so pissed.
>>
File: 1457434672169.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457434672169.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
Vaginas are so fucking disgusting.

Girls should have dicks and get pregnant up their ass.
>>
dont believe the memes, after women shit out a kid their body and pussy goes to complete shit. most of them gain and keep their pregnancy fat too. the only ones who don't are the gym rats.
>>
>>27157536

I don't get it, why doesn't she just get a c-section?
>>
i agree. if women just stopped being whores and having children all the time, retards like OP would stop being born.
>>
>>27157574
Wouldn't OP be talking about how much he hates post-birth prolapsed assholes instead then?
>>
File: crawling.jpg (15 KB, 241x133) Image search: [Google]
crawling.jpg
15 KB, 241x133
>>27157726
>on /r9k/
>seeing the actual undoctored photo of a genetic female in OP
>calling me a retard

the memes are real. I dont hate her vagina now. im just saying that a pre-birth vagina and a postbirth vagina are different, and my girlfriend doesnt understand this, and is defensive against me suggesting it because females want to believe that their actions have no consequence!

Birth does Not RUIN a vagina, but she wants to think that its all going to go back to normal. she had a 2nd degree tear, and got it stitched up, and doesnt understand anything about the repercussions of anything regarding medical procedures and the healing process, and is even too lazy to do kegels, and probably wont even use her benwa balls that i got for her. I dont want her feeling bad about leaking piss everywhere, but its going to benefit both of us, but she just thinks its all going to be fan-fucking-tastic, and pushing a human out your cocksleeve doesnt make a damn change!

all in all, women are stupid and having a girlfriend is like babysitting. Fuck! you're right, i am stupid. i fell for 3dpd
>>
>>27158029
wow you're such a cunt. i feel bad that she had to push a baby out of her cunt and tear herself open just to be disrespected by some autistic spaz like yourself.
>>
You know what you must do. Cheat.
>>
>>27157536
How likely do you guys think it is that a doctor will accept my request for a c-section even if it's not medically necessary?
>>
>>27158029
>implying she's not doing kegals all the time
>implying she's not extremely worried about the change in her vagina but doesn't want to seem weak by admitting it
>implying she's not insisting that there is no change in the vain hopes that she will influence you into seeing it's not a big deal and sex can still be enjoyable
>women don't think or do things they don't say!!!
>>
>>27158168
people do it all the time, but the side effects are equal and even worse than a vaginal birth. do some perineum massages and kegels to have muscle control during birth. good hospitals use mineral oil during birth too which helps with making baby glide.

>>27158086
so tell me, have you ever had a relationship? You're married with three kids i bet, right? It was her choice, and again, she cant feel bad about that, but she has to have an awareness of her actions. This is a learning experience. Life is about learning. What are you learning right now?
>>
>>27158291
yes, i am in a happy, long term relationship, thanks. what's the learning experience again, exactly? it has nothing to do with having a family and raising children and only to do with the quality of her cunt, right?
>>
File: autistic friends.jpg (42 KB, 655x468) Image search: [Google]
autistic friends.jpg
42 KB, 655x468
>>27158360
enlighten me then. whats your actual opinion on having an illegitimate child and then giving it up for adoption leaving your partner who has never been in a relationship with a pregnant woman who witnessed his first live birth and then has to deal with all the negative aspects of that relationship and physical change without the positive side of taking care of a child with your partner?

You dont even KNOW me! so consider this.
>>
>>27158648
so you're either a cuck or can't into contraceptives
either way kill yourself
>>
File: 1453313273713.jpg (96 KB, 477x693) Image search: [Google]
1453313273713.jpg
96 KB, 477x693
>>27158029
You are being cucked by jamal probably. Thats what you get for choosing disgusting 3d instead of innocent qt waifu.
>>
Are you leaving her after knocking her up because the vagina you helped explode is too gross?
That's some cold shit.
>>
>>27158770
wasnt my kid. >>27158829 she hasnt had any sex with anyone but myself since she was pregnant. and abstinent for 3 months after being pregnant
>>
File: totalled-car.jpg (87 KB, 425x305) Image search: [Google]
totalled-car.jpg
87 KB, 425x305
>>27158972
OP you are one hell of a deal maker.
How would you like to buy a used car?
It's a little dinged so I'm willing to sell it at 70% of the sticker price.
>>
Think Robbie Williams described it best when he said;

>Watching your wife give birth is like watching your favourite pub burn down
>>
File: 1243396984018.png (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1243396984018.png
25 KB, 400x400
On this topic, why is the human vagina so fucking stupid and horribly evolved? Other animals are able to give birth with relative ease
>>
>>27159338
We're complicated dudes, so we have to spend longer in the womb, this also leads to our being pretty proportionally massive in comparison to our mothers at the time of birth.
We're also forcing women to lie in an unnatural position when they give birth, they should be crouching, but instead we lay them flat on their backs so they can take on massive doses of painkillers.
>>
LMAO OP is a retard. Kill yourself. She isn't at fault for having a kid, you're at fault for starting to date a pregnant woman and then being an entitled douchebag about what you knew would go on with her body. What a fucking child.
>>
>>27157726
>>27158086
>>27159834
the roastie IDF is out in force tonight
>>
>>27159883
LOL GOT EM!!! you used the meme word, that means you're not a dumb fuck!
>>
File: 1457418781231.png (446 KB, 680x655) Image search: [Google]
1457418781231.png
446 KB, 680x655
>>27158168
Almost garanteed. Doctors love C sections. Faster, more expensive so money for the hospital, and no risk of breaching or tearing.
>>
>>27159194
whoa, thats a good analogy.
>>
File: 1456440642576.jpg (168 KB, 450x455) Image search: [Google]
1456440642576.jpg
168 KB, 450x455
>>27159725
Whats surprising is that we really should be in the womb longer considering our complexity. We're born usually right at the moment when it would be fatal for a woman to push you out. Obviously theres some that are premature or overdue but the exception proves the rule in this case.
>>
>>27160034
they dont love c-sections, it costs tehm more money.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.