[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a reason why everybody isn't wanting to become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Is there a reason why everybody isn't wanting to become a Registered Nurse?

You make around $65,000 a year, and only have to go to college for two years.

In other words, you're making more than engineers while only going to college for two years.

Why wasn't I told about this in school? Why aren't you and I wanting to become one right now? Let's take the medical pill, bros
>>
I'd rather do something I like
>>
You also goto change bed pans
>>
what are you talking about?

pretty every normie stacy i know is going for nursing
>>
I've seriously been thinking about this lately. You may have given me the push I needed, OP.
Thank you.
>>
>>>>/pol/67415655

kill yourself
>>
It's also getting over saturated as fuck with soccer moms from community college and university students competing for the same spot. Plus it's stressful and shit work. My uncle fucking went bald from this.
>>
Never do any healthcare profession only for the money. You seriously have to love this stuff to maintain your sanity.
>>
My mom was a Nurse for 30 years

At one point she was a head nurse at University of Chicago where she was in charge of a bunch of dindus who made it their goal to give my mom a hard time even though my mom was nice to them.

She hated nursing more than anything and wanted to become a chef, but she grew up in the 50's and 60s where women weren''t allowed to become chefs so she had to settle with a career path she hated.
>>
>>27157458
Everybody is trying to get this job. Most Stacies in my area are all going through the nursing program cause of the money. What sucks about this job field is the over saturation of mediocre women trying to find a decent paying job and also the job itself. It's tough, demanding and extremely stressful and most places would rather place the blame on an RNs mistake than a doctors depending on the place. It seems like a good idea but trust me OP you're better off being an engineer than this
>>
>>27157458
100% agreed anon. the only girls that has ever liked me or went out of their way to talk to me all went on to become nurses.
>>
File: 1445060401520.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445060401520.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>27157458
In what world do you have to go to college for two years?

I'm in nursing and it's a 4 year university program. You can only be a RPN from college and they don't make shit. Are Americans that much different from Canadians?
>>
>>27157458
>choosing what to study based on what robot neets say on a weeaboo imageboard.
Yeah, no thanks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.