[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stacy and robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: south.jpg (183 KB, 681x1024) Image search: [Google]
south.jpg
183 KB, 681x1024
Former beta orbiters and current orbiters tell me why do it. I did because I thought it was easy and because of Disney.
>>
>>27157263

Mostly delusions. Get tinder and see where you stand and it's no longer a delusion.
>>
why isn't there more outrage over Disney? they created a whole generation of cucks who think if they can impress a girl with cleverness, she'll want to go out with him
>>
>>27157263
Liked a girl but wasn't alpha enough/didn't know how to approach her. I wanted her to like me but I didn't know what to do and was too scared to be assertive, so I just followed her around hoping that she'd notice me
>>
>>27157335
explain what you mean? I'm reformed I no longer orbit I rebelled. Now I refuse to have females as friends
>>
>>27157425

Get tinder, swipe yes on the hot chicks and reject the uggos. If you are hot you will get matches, if not you will know that every single woman you liked rejected you and you didn't even have to talk to them.

Super efficient.
>>
>>27157469
damn son, I heard horror stories about that app I heard they hate manlets and undesirables
>>
>>27157507

Of course that's the whole point, to kill any glimmer of hope and know without a doubt that you are unattractive.

No more tears, no more entitlement, no more misogyny just calm acceptance.
>>
>>27157598
I already accepted myself, I live a more fulfilling life now. I'm kind of curious how girls see me? I wonder what they rate me
>>
>>27157644

Ya try it. I got utterly rejected but I feel ok because it's out of my system.
>>
>>27157670
what they rate you anon? I think im average about 5
>>
>>27157670
how did u get it out of your system? not OP btw, but all the girls i really wanted to fuck on pof all rejected me. i try to improve myself but it really doesnt seem like itll get any better for me.

so how do u cope with being undesirable? how did u let go of all of the rage and aggression? escapism?
>>
>>27157687

Oh oops I didn't have a photo this whole time
>>
>>27157783

Use tinder you don't even have to talk to them to match lol.
>>
I often blame Disney. Can not think of any other reason.
>>
>>27157263
go gamecocks!
>>
>>27157783
PUA bro, read up, if you get rejected by enough women you will be accustomed to it. Also don't rely on women for satisfaction, thats why you read books, watch movies, or play video games. Just to as many women as possible
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.