[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recommend everyone to get tinder so you can reject and get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 1152x2048
I recommend everyone to get tinder so you can reject and get rejected to keep you grounded and remind you to improve yourself.
>>
>>27157161
Tinder is not popular in my country.
>>
And boost female self-esteem and entitlement in the process? No thanks. The world is shit enough as it is.
>>
>>27157161
don't you need a facebook to use tindr?
>>
>>27157190

Try it anyway and get reminded that you are undesirable without having to try.

Then improve.
>>
>>27157161
and basically you still don't get laid, what's the purpose?
>>
File: zTrgd2W.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
zTrgd2W.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
You can't improve your genetics. You have "it" or you don't, its that simple.
>>
I have 6 matches in 2 months
4 are ugly and 2 are single moms
havent sent any messages.
>>
>>27157201

You can reject them too it's even. But I didn't get a single match because I'm ugly and I know this with certainty now and I didn't even have to ask.

Takes the wind and misogyny right out of you.
>>
File: April_Fools_squid.jpg (113 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
April_Fools_squid.jpg
113 KB, 1152x864
>>27157161
>more of a reminder to kill myself

hahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahahah
>>
>>27157232

A lot of guys are confused here and if you try tinder you know without a doubt where you stand.
>>
File: 1455841848335.jpg (11 KB, 338x338) Image search: [Google]
1455841848335.jpg
11 KB, 338x338
>>27157161
>make a convincing chad tinder
>stacies flock
>reject them all, make them feel horrible
>maybe even say the reason for rejection is the way they treat robots
>i mean make them feel horrible
>get revenge from the shadows
>>
>>27157310

That just makes Chad that much valuable . That's not what this is about anyway, this is about clearing any confusion once and for all where you stand.
>>
And you know where you stand without having to do all the legwork. That's why I recommend it, it will show you your dating value which in my case is zilch. Plus you can just look at qts and reject non qts but the non qts are the only women who will probably give me a slim shot.
>>
>>27157361
>clearing any confusion
I am under no delusions that I am in any way attractive, anon.
>>
wew lad dat pic
>>
>>27157361
And just be reminded of what people say all the time?
Fuck that
Revenge plan is GO
>>
>>27157416
>>27157452

If you already know then cool. But if you had any slim ray of hope that could turn into a misogynistic delusion, just try tinder and get rejected by the hot women without even talking to them and know for sure that I am ugly.
>>
File: green_lex_luthor.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
green_lex_luthor.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>27157161

>having normiebook

K
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.