[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You fucking Trump-fag are excited by your hero, but don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 550px-frenchempire9.png (39 KB, 550x280) Image search: [Google]
550px-frenchempire9.png
39 KB, 550x280
You fucking Trump-fag are excited by your hero, but don't forget:
when Marine Le Pen will be elected the great Empress of France, we will regain our territories and wreck all your neet and normie civilization, a free supremacist non neet and virgin world wide race
>>
File: marine-le-pen-drapeau-francais.jpg (45 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
marine-le-pen-drapeau-francais.jpg
45 KB, 1200x630
Europe, then the World will be ours
>>
>>27157086

lolwut? Frogs are like the kings of neets
>>
>>27157086
Were allies you froggie, we can make the world great together

Your women are gonna have to give up there arab bulls though
>>
>>27157338
we haven't built a millennial kingdom and 3 empires with neets
the little country we are is still #5 in the richiest, don't be mad if we don't work more than 40 hours a week and still doing great works
>>
>>27157424

I don't get what that has to do with having a 25% youth unemployment rate but ok daccord
>>
>>27157402
french women aren't german you know, the rape are in the post-hitlerian country nearby
>>
>>27157467
You're right.
French women weren't raped by the germans, they offered themselves.
>>
>>27157086
I'm surprised that earth hasn't become the united continents of AMERICA. Honestly we would be far better off.
>>
File: 455334.jpg (982 KB, 6000x3750) Image search: [Google]
455334.jpg
982 KB, 6000x3750
>>27157638
we aren't in futurama anon
>>
Sharpen the national razor
>>
>>27157678
Imagine manifest destiny, but across the universe. I imagine WH40k's dark age of technology was when the United States finally conquered all others.
>>
>their entire continent is getting blacked
>take us seriously gais
>>
>>27157738
I largely prefer a world where France conquered and rules the whole world like in 'Valerian et Laureline' or in 'Gankutsuou', nothing but refinery, intellect and greatness
>>
>>27157086
Haha t'hallucines mec.

#Sarkozy 2017
>>
>>27157810
Sounds faggy af, and anyway the only real military power on earth is the United States. I expect that in a thousand years we will have multiple planets ruled from Washington.
>>
>>27157840
gros ped, sarko va pas passer les primaires, c'est juppe qui va gagner chez les republicains
>>
>>27157860
don't you know the "white genocide" meme dummy? in a millenium if our Marine or your Trup doesn't rule the world, the aryans will extinguish
>>
>>27157972
Lmao, i don't care if Iranians die out. I ain't from Iran. I'm more interested when we have a fracture hundreds of thousands of years into the future and we have wars with armies in the trillions.
>>
File: dfghjklmdfghjkldfghjkdfghjkl.jpg (43 KB, 492x489) Image search: [Google]
dfghjklmdfghjkldfghjkdfghjkl.jpg
43 KB, 492x489
>>27157972
tfw she's only 16 and wants to show herself to betas
>>
>>27158021
Iranians are respectable people, I compare them almost like Aryan (even if they are (nazi studies))
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.