[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /r9k/ i would like to make a 50 part youtube series about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Ninenations.png (15 KB, 416x328) Image search: [Google]
Ninenations.png
15 KB, 416x328
hi /r9k/ i would like to make a 50 part youtube series about how to achieve the american dream

it seems to me that the american dream has changed, i don't know when exactly, but it seems to have changed to "I deserve a job I love and am passionate about!"

it seems to me that most people believe they deserve to live in a desirable location, yet they can't compete (economically) to live in said places. The narrative is that you need a college degree to make a living, which is false. The liberal elitist bullies look down on those without an education, and many jobs that would allow the average american to achieve the original american dream are going unfilled.

The original american dream is to own a home. I want to do a 50 part series on how to achieve this in each state, and I would like to breakdown the regions, and industries, and cultures. - pic related

If anyone on /pol/ would be interested in working with me on this project (If I make these videos alone I'm afraid the production values will be too low to catch the attention of the mainstream), or watching, please let me know.

I feel as if though the world has gone mad with entitlement, and no one is willing to put on their bootstraps and make the hard sacrifices necessary to achieve the American dream, some are simply unaware of the opportunities out there as well.
>>
>>27156958
kill urself op no one cares
>>
The American Dream has always been to be happy - it's only changed because people realized having a wife/kid/good job doesn't make everything OK.
>>
>>27157144
If you aren't happy with all of that, you'll never fucking be happy. Are you shitting me right now? Why does everyone think they need to be rich and famous to be happy. You're delusional.
>>
>>27157144
nice dubz
>>
>>27157144
>>27157215
ebin get
>>
>>27157215
Yeah, they keep on thinking that for years because it doesn't happen to many people. It's easy to imagine something that elusive is like the holy grail. You're delusional if you think money is going to make you happy. Maybe you'll be relieved that you don't have to work, but you're not going to be complete. You only think that way because you don't have it.

The perfect job and wife is going to give you a never ending euphoria - it's nonsense.
>>
File: 8b7.jpg (45 KB, 600x463) Image search: [Google]
8b7.jpg
45 KB, 600x463
Make sure your first video instructs the viewer in how to be born into a wealthy, wholesome family that will enable you to become something worthwhile.

Hell, you won't even need make the other 49 afterward.
>>
>>27157731
I have no idea if your agreeing or disagreeing, but no matter, no one can ever be happy if they always think "what if... I could have better... Why isn't it better"

Might as well off yourself at that point because you're beyond any return.
>>
>>27157786
You don't need to be rich to work and buy a house, neet retard.
>>
>>27157798
I was disagreeing because things with a limited "high" aren't going to fix you. If you're trying to fix misery, the game is never going to stop because your point of view is focused on trying to cover it up.
>>
>>27157857
You might as well kill yourself, you will never be happy comparing yourself to others or thinking about what you don't have.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.