[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people are actually happy to have this.....thing as their leader
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
>people are actually happy to have this.....thing as their leader
>>
>muh progressives
I had a girl show me this video the other day as an example of why I should vote for Sanders.
>>
File: gotta stump the trump.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gotta stump the trump.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>people are actually happy to have this thing as their leader

At least Sanders has some tact.
>>
>>27156684
he is a Jew communist from an all-white low population state in the Northeast. he has as much chance to win the nomination or Presidency as Al Sharpton does.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 599x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 599x441
>>27156738

Get out traitor
>>
File: 1457642772000.png (408 KB, 552x553) Image search: [Google]
1457642772000.png
408 KB, 552x553
>>27156754
He's still going to milk it to the end.
He's getting lots of donations and he can still say "it's possible because of the superdelegates".
I just want him to drop out because I can't stand seeing his kike face everyday.
>>
File: 1456993736492.jpg (163 KB, 2048x1127) Image search: [Google]
1456993736492.jpg
163 KB, 2048x1127
>people are unironically supporting a man who champions the narrative of white guilt
>people are unironically supporting a man whose entire campaign revolves around saying blatantly-obvious platitudes that have been common knowledge for decades (It is unacceptable that X, It is disgusting that Y) with absolutely no mention of how he'd go about fixing them
>people are unironically voting for a career politician who's done nothing positive with that influence in over thirty years
>people are unironically voting for a man who blames the high number of black people in prison on a "racist" correctional justice system instead of the simple fact that black people commit a lot of crime
>people are genuinely in favor of a man who wants to make college degrees just as ubiquitous and worthless as high school degrees
>people are literally, honestly voting for a Jew who begs for money on Reddit
>>
"White people can't be poor"

Original hghh
>>
>>27156808
Isn't it impossible because of the superdelegates? Last I checked Hillary had all but ~50 of them on her side.
>>
>>27156994
NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE COME ON REDDIT TO THE PHONEBANKS!
>>
>>27156738
At least trump has some spine.
Do you seriously believe sanders could lead a country acting like that.
>>
isn't he like a robot though?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.