[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just deactivated facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1433990817212.jpg (21 KB, 362x362) Image search: [Google]
1433990817212.jpg
21 KB, 362x362
>just deactivated facebook
>>
>>27156584
good job senpai now you can stop being a complete faggot being 100% stalked by the government
>>
File: pepe.jpg (48 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
48 KB, 330x357
>just deleted my tumblr account
>>
File: 1456435882975.jpg (7 KB, 205x249) Image search: [Google]
1456435882975.jpg
7 KB, 205x249
got with a few highschool friends cause of facebook last week

>just deactivated
>they dont have any other contact information

fuck those faggots
>>
Good man. Delete your Twitter if you have one also
>>
>just got a 1 month ban from facebook for saying we could just use the illegal immigrants as slave labor to pay for their deportation costs if they don't want to leave
>>
>>27157266
You can get banned from Facebook now?
The fuck?
>>
>>27157495
yep. i got banned a week for saying the KKK is not even relevant anymore, nobody gives a shit about them, and the leftist media only brings them up regarding trump because the reality is that political violence is primarily by anarchists and communists and violent crime is overwhelmingly black.

now the first ban was actually justified, because i said that if white american ever fully understood what the jews have done to us, we would rise up and kill every single jew in america. but the last two were not even 'hate speech' by any definition. wtf?
>>
>>27156584
i did that last august, feels good man
>>
>>27157580
Hate speech is speech all the same and it's your freedom to do so and if Facebook won't let you do that then part ways with Facebook like me, like OP and like plenty of smart, thoughtful robots.
>>
>>27157671
of course, but the reality is that facebook debate groups are the prime location for normie-smashing and have literal fountains of libturd tears to drink. where else am i going to find so many normies to shit on?
>>
>can't delete facebook because i love jerking off to my former classmates
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.