[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get tinder >make chad account >3 matches in the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: GunPepe1.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
GunPepe1.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
>get tinder
>make chad account
>3 matches in the first five minutes

God fucking dammit I hate woman. Chads have it so fucking easy because even the ugliest woman only accept them.

What can I say to fuck with these whores?
>>
File: DEATH.jpg (176 KB, 655x551) Image search: [Google]
DEATH.jpg
176 KB, 655x551
GOODBYE. I DOUBT YOU CAN TALK ME OUT OF DOING IT BUT IF YOU WANT TO SAY GOODBYE, YOU CAN.

(402) 3190276
>>
>>27156491
Do you think these fake Chad accounts are making things worse?

>Bunch of robots make fake Chad accounts
>women see these and think the average looks of guys are much higher
>raise their standards accordingly
>>
ask them about the most pathetic awkward guys who confessed love or crushes for them. enjoy how much you can relate to these losers
>>
>>27156543
please leave, tripscum.
>>
>>27156528

calm down, dude. Don't do anything while thinking irrationally.
>>
Up to five matches. Any ideas.
>>
How can I take a picture if I don't have any friends. I know the best pictures:
>not looking at the camera or smiling so you look mysterious
>ideally with friends but that's not an option
>>
>>27156703
take them outside
>>
>>27156543
Theoretically, yes. But such large sweeping effects take a long time to happen, man. Besides, probably only 1 in 100 attractive men on tinder are fake accounts, if not fewer. Very little impact, I'm sure.
>>
>>27156528
Nice, I'm in Nebraska too
>>
>>27156528
waste my time 2016,
waste your ass 2016
>>
>>27156727
Yeah but selfie mode?
>>
>>27156803
selfie mode is fine
>>
>>27156564
oh thats interesting. post some screenshots of wht they said
>>
>>27156818
But do you think it's correct if I don't look at the cam in selfie mode? And is backyard enough for outside?
>>
>>27156873
Only do it in your backyard if you can make it look like you aren't in your backyard. Generally, backyard is as bad as in your room.

Also, don't do the autistic look away shit.
>>
>>27156901
>don't do the autistic look away shit.
What's that?
I was thinking of doing the usual model face like if you're thinking about deep stuff. Is that the autistic look?
>>
>>27156543
But the "fake" pics are pics of real guys. They're not just drawings.
>>
>>27156966
Very few people can pull of that look. That fact that you are here implies that you aren't one of those people. Just smile into the camera. It's about as good as your going to get without friends.
>>
>>27156966
yup

u have to be handsome to pull off a pic like tht.
>>
>>27156989
>>27156991
If I don't do that picture it's not even worth it. I know smiling to the camera is not going to work. So I better give up.
>>
>>27157025
>So I better give up

Probably for the best to be honest. Tinder is based purely on looks, so people like us should stay off.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.