[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Logs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: log1.jpg (139 KB, 2560x1224) Image search: [Google]
log1.jpg
139 KB, 2560x1224
I will be dumping the chat logs of a girl I met on r9k. (No personal info will be posted)

I'l also be explaining what is happening with each screen shot.

>Girl asks me to be more chad like and less beta
>Then asks me to be her "rebound" from her ex boy friend

>So right after she says that I chad the fuck up and say I won't be a rebound.
>For the first time in out long chat history I am saying "No" that is not acceptable.
>She flips the hell out at the fact I have finally become chad and stood up for myself

Keep the thread alive is all I'm asking and I will keep you guys interested. Also tell me where I went wrong with my chat.

More incoming
>>
File: log2.jpg (165 KB, 2556x1216) Image search: [Google]
log2.jpg
165 KB, 2556x1216
> She tells me that she just wants rebound sex with be to get over her ex bf

> I say I won't stand for it

> I say I really like her and she is an important person to me

> She tells me she isn't interested.
>>
Log10^x=0
>>
File: log3.jpg (148 KB, 2556x1216) Image search: [Google]
log3.jpg
148 KB, 2556x1216
> I tell her how I don't want her for the sake of having a gf I want her for the person she is

>She tells me 'your an ok person'
>>
>>27156470
op lower your damn screen resolution or I'll disembowl you and your slutty girlfriend
>>
File: log4.jpg (344 KB, 4540x4108) Image search: [Google]
log4.jpg
344 KB, 4540x4108
>In The past she talked about meeting up with me soon

>I finally agree and say we should meet up (I cut that part out)

> She says she is breaking down crying in public

> She says she will message me in 10 minutes when she gets home because she doesn't want to cry in front of people.
>>
>>27156669
holy fucking shit these screencaps. sage to save other anons eyes
>>
File: 1453565813310.jpg (77 KB, 662x800) Image search: [Google]
1453565813310.jpg
77 KB, 662x800
>>27156347
>tell me where I went wrong
>girl I met on /r9k/
>>
File: log5.jpg (146 KB, 2544x1180) Image search: [Google]
log5.jpg
146 KB, 2544x1180
> I basically tell her not to cry because she is an awesome person (I try to make her feel better)

>15 minutes later I message her telling her I know she is home.

>I ask her what she though about on her walk home

>Tells me "idk'

>She doesn't know how to deal with my feels (basically from this message I take it she isn't interested but she doesn't want to hurt me)

>So I act chad and decisive and give her two options

>Block me

>Or meet me in person as you promised before.
>>
>>27156733
there the only ones that won't cringe when we can't stop the memes from coming out in a conversation
>>
File: log6.jpg (38 KB, 2540x344) Image search: [Google]
log6.jpg
38 KB, 2540x344
Sorry for too large resolutions guys. Forgive me. Use cntrl and + to zoom
This the the final chat log.

> She tells me she needs a few days to think.

> I send her a final "hehe"

> I then block her for wasting my time and beating around the bus

She literally asks me to man up. I do. Then she can't take it. So I end up blocking her.
>>
File: qt.jpg (49 KB, 558x372) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
49 KB, 558x372
Besides the obvious Talking to a r9k girl.

Where did I actually go wrong? What could I have done better?
>>
>>27156923
if you're going to be so assertive and 'macho' / chad or whatever you need to have way more options.
>>
>>27156900
Thank god, i was getting really worried for you there for a minute, thought this was another beta orbiter story. Good job cutting that stupid cunt out of your life.
>>
>>27156978
Options for what? You mean more women to pick from, like a harem?
Not the same anon.
>>
>>27157090

Yeah me too.

She had other orbiters as well and that was a big warning sign.

I think I was the orbiter she was most interested in (besides her ex bf).

I could have 100% gotten sex off her. I got nudes (I won't be posting those and I'l be deleting them)

Manning up feels good.
>>
>>27157145
deleting nudes is beta
>>
>>27157145
Yeah and that was definitely a good decision, but at the same time you probably could have fucked her and then blocked her.......
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.