[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some help killing myself. My life is a shithole and it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1443706419453.jpg (30 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
1443706419453.jpg
30 KB, 500x328
I need some help killing myself.
My life is a shithole and it won't ever improve. I can't be bothered typing out my life story, so please just take it from me. I'm not afraid of dying, death seems like a pleasant place to be, so I don't know why it's so freaking hard to do.

I've been coming here for years and always appreciated this place. I'm counting on you, make this happen for me, give me the push I need. Say whatever you can think of that may earase my final speck of hesitation.

Thanks a lot.
>>
>>27155980
There is no respite. Only the next undertaking.
>>
>>27155980
Listen dickward, i don't give a flying fuck about you and so don't other people but you are you, and that's all that matters, if you want to off yourself go ahead but i would wait.
>>
File: nice.jpg (92 KB, 797x810) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
92 KB, 797x810
>>27155980
Google "exit bag". Quick, painless, and almost zero mess to clean up.
>>
>>27155980
What does it matter if you die now or in 50 years,the only thing than can be taken from you is the present.Thats the only thing you really lose.
>>
>>27156192
tough love is best love amirite guise
>>
>>27155980
heroin. atleast have a good time before u go out.
>>
If you're going to kill yourself, at least sell all your shit and go backpacking in Thailand or something first. Have one last adventure. Then you can drown yourself in a jungle stream or w/e and people will think your death was badass instead of just lame and forgettable.
>>
>>27156069
What if the undertaking is a respite?
A permanent one.
>>
>livestream it
>grab a video game console, any of your choice
>open it up with a #0 screwdriver
>laugh as you realize you are following a stupid guide that will never work
>you feel that laughter?
>keep perpetuating that laughter. do stupid shit. do grand shit.
>???
>you lost the will to kill yourself and gained the zeal for life...or maybe just laughter.
>>
>>27156450
I'll join you soon godspeed anon
>>
>>27156450
Goodbye hero
>>
>>27156430
Lame and forgettable kinda suits me though.

>>27156450

>>27156635 Seconded
>>
Don't kill yourself anon. One day they might make pills that fix us
>>
>>27155980
Hang yourself today. Stay up as long as you can, stand on a platform with your neck in a noose and then you will fall asleep and be hanged
>>
>>27157388
Or just get really drunk and OD on pills whilst standing in the noose
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.