[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw women all want a confident, strong, dominant, assertive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
>tfw women all want a confident, strong, dominant, assertive alpha male
>tfw I am none of those things
>tfw women are into being dominated during sex and like being choked, held down, and other demeaning shit
>tfw I think sex should be loving and gentle and could never do any of those things
>tfw I will die alone
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (26 KB, 550x533) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
26 KB, 550x533
I know that feel too, it fucking sucks
>>
I used to think like you, then I realized I liked being a man and I liked being dominant and bed and fuckinig women and I also realized I like telling them what to do when they're with me. It feels pretty great.

You were born a man and then society spend the next 20 years turning you into a beta. It's time to either become the man you were supposed to be or remain a beta boy.
>>
>>27155911
>>27155962
It's nothing more than a female fantasy. If a guy wants a 50 y.o MILF to dominate him, that doesn't necessarily mean he wants that kind of relationship long term.
>>
Women actually want both kinds of sex, and both are fun. Don't limit yourself.

Being dominant and assertive is really just another way of saying that you actually make an effort to get what you want. All you need to do is make an attempt. If you want to do something, do it. What do you have to lose by taking what you want? What do you have to gain by doing nothing?

You're already stronger than basically all women, assuming you're an adult male. If you don't feel strong enough then you're right. Hit the gym, it's nice to be strong. Doing it for women is dumb though, they don't care if you can lift 300 kilo, they just want someone to make them feel safe.

Your confidence is really just the inverse of your self-doubt. Doubt yourself less, especially when dealing with other people. In the same way that a woman must back up her husband in public, you need to back up yourself in public. You can raise your doubts in private when you have more time to examine them.

If you really have no interest in masculinity then I pity you, but you can still find women that will satisfy your desires. Some women are weird and damaged and prefer to dominate men.

>>27155974
this guy has the right idea
>>
>>27156305
>Women actually want both kinds of sex

No, they don't.
>>
>>27156322
Nobody is in the mood for rough and aggressive sex all the time, dude. It's my favorite kind of sex, but there's a time and place for everything.

You might prefer steak to carrots and find steak many times more satisfying, but does that mean you hate carrots and never want to eat them?
>>
>>27156322
>says the fucking virgin that never spoke to a woman in his life

Christ, this board is pathetic
>>
>>27156492
You're thinking like a guy. Sure, we might be I the mood for one over the other, but girls always like it rough.
>>
File: 1452260957185.png (94 KB, 461x468) Image search: [Google]
1452260957185.png
94 KB, 461x468
>>27155911
Ya just have to let it go. Women are not worth all that effort. Only if she comes to you on her own because she desires to know you, without you putting forth your soul, is she actually worth it. She must choose you, otherwise you waste your time for nothing.
>>
>>27155911
>tfw women all want a confident, strong, dominant, assertive alpha male
>tfw I am none of those things
so you're a shy, weak, submissive, beta female?
>>
>tfw try to act alpha, strong, dominant
>girls just say i'm giant douchebag/immature
>"you really need to grow up"
>one of them literally told me this

Guess you have to be model tier for it to work.
>>
File: 1457882152134.gif (852 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457882152134.gif
852 KB, 200x200
>>27155911
There's a real man inside you
You just need to get it out

Aristotle said something along the lines of a brave man becomes brave by doing brave things.

You should try to do "confident, strong, dominate" things, and eventually you will become one

In order to help you do these things, work out more, dress better, and improve yourself until you have the innate confidence to not harshly judge yourself when you do dominate things, and do them smoothly. Being confident in yourself and your body.

Get some "manly" hobbies too. Won't do anything if all you have to talk about is anime.

Once you get into it and actually have a woman submit to you, you'll feel good and your outlook will change.
>>
>>27156742
Male was the noun and it's implied that he was none of the adjectives and assuming a single axis of those qualities and no zero level description, he'd be that but male
>>
>>27156587

I'm not a virgin.

original
>>
>>27156305
And OP, along with a good chunk of this board, aren't having either, or any kind.
>>
>>27156793
>work out more, dress better, and improve yourself until you have the innate confidence to not harshly judge yourself when you do dominate things

I've done all of this and I'm still a beta bitch. I just don't have the genetics to compete with chad. I mean I could easily get a chubby 5/10 but I want at least a cute slim chick. Can't.
>>
>>27155911
I hate to be that guy in this thread but when girls do that shit down my back it feels FUCKING good man
>>
>>27156210
This. In long-term, women prefer "loving," "gentle" sex. As well as preferring men with not very big dicks. It hurts and it's only nice once in a while when we're single.
>>
>>27156793
And what if you...don`t want to be assertive sexually at all.I`m quite dominant in all of the social situations I`m in,but simply fail to get a boner if the woman does not take the initiative in all of the ways.Most likely why I`m here.
>>
>>27156587
Listen, you walking festering gash of a cunt, fuck off this board. You are worth nothing. Take away your fetid cunt and men want absolutely nothing to do with you. No hobbies, no creativity, no personality. Just a walking cunt. You disgust me lmao
>>
>>27156960
>As well as preferring men with not very big dicks. It hurts and it's only nice once in a while when we're single.
ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
19 cm
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.