[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Are you sure you're not hungry? I bought this especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1358515890208.jpg (31 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1358515890208.jpg
31 KB, 300x360
> Are you sure you're not hungry? I bought this especially for you. If you don't eat it, it will go bad. Have you ever tried this? I saw this package and remembered how much you liked cookies when you were 3.

why do grandparents do this?
>>
>>27155765
>Grandparents
>they don't know what they did
>>
I want to dispel the notion that grandparents don't know what they are doing, then know exactly what they are doing
>>
your grandparents know what you need more than you do. literally if you put them in control of your life, you'd be better off than you running the show.
>>
File: 1410295838676.png (12 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1410295838676.png
12 KB, 420x420
Fuck you, OP. I love getting sweets from my grandma. I'm afflicted with skelly syndrome so I need all the fattening up I can get.
>>
>saying no to cookies
next you'll say no to pizza

for fuck's sake anon
>>
>>27155765
>being this young

haha yeah I remember that, all of my grandparents dies years and now my parents are grandparents and I'm the weird uncle who lives at home :DDDD
>>
I always assumed my grandparents were food obsessed because they were either immigrants themselves or the children of immigrants (idr which) and they were extremely poor and never had enough to eat. So they value food a lot and see offering food as a way of protecting those they love in some way, or something.
>>
>>27155765
my grandmother keeps sweets and things for me to eat so I will come visit her, I take everything she gives me but I throw it all away when I get home, not because I don't want to get fat but because I know that I can't really trust her food not to be something she found in the trash that she thought still looked good or is three months old.
>>
>>27156193
Man, I have one of those weird NEET uncles. Everyone in the family hated him. I always liked him, but I never knew I'd grow up to essentially be him 2.0

He seems pretty happy even if people shit on him all the time
>>
>>27155765
Because they're fucking with you. They actually know it's uncomfortable and you can't do shit about it.

Just let them have their fun. You won't have much time with them and you'll miss them when they're gone.
>>
File: 1442544503030.png (106 KB, 922x882) Image search: [Google]
1442544503030.png
106 KB, 922x882
>>27155765
>both Grandpas died a month before I was born
>both Grandmas lives at the other side of the fucking world.
I wish I knew how it's like to have grandparents around when when growing up.
>>
>>27156224
Oh god this

He had a job running stuff at a powerplant in Washington D.C., made bank, lost it due to drinking, along with his family and many tech jobs after that. Now he's just kind of a NEET who reads about technology and vidya all day.

Everyone in my family hates him, but honestly he's not exactly dumb or an asshole or anything, he just gave up in life. He's really the only one I can stand being around for extended periods of time as he use to live with me and my mom and we'd play Warthunder and watch documentaries 24/7

I'm slowly becoming him
>>
>>27156224
My parents are Baby Boomers so none of them and their siblings really could even be NEETs while growing up. Also they have like 7 brothers/sisters each so it's even harder for me to keep track of all my aunts & uncles.

That being said, there never was a NEET uncle. Plenty of crazy raunts, and plenty of weird uncles as well, but no NEETs. Luckily I still have ex-hippy cool uncles who are now re-married but have no kids and are retired and spend their time doing possibly sketchy things while backpacking in third world countries.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.