[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get women to notice me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
How do I get women to notice me?
>>
File: 1450765574071 - Copy.jpg (164 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1450765574071 - Copy.jpg
164 KB, 1280x960
go to the gym.

or you will become this.
>>
>>27155683
Money
Play an instrument well
Do something genuinely interesting that you're better at than anyone else
>>
>>27155683
Pick a specific type of woman. Women account for half of the world's human population, so what is one's turn-on is another's turn-off.

Once you figured out what type of woman you'd like, play the part and stick with it.

I'm a sucker for goth/punk/emo/alternative girls, and because they're a minority and have a smaller pool of guys to pick from they're also not as fickle as Stacey.

Also ideally you'd like to pick a type of girl that is also within your own interests so you don't have to fake everything all the time.
>>
>>27155683
Step 1: Dick outside of pants
Step 2: fuck her
Step 3: ??????????????
Step 4: Profit
>>
>>27155727
I draw. Is that good enough?
>>
>>27155749
>I'm a sucker for goth/punk/emo/alternative girls
My nigga

The question is where do find those?

I guess punk/metal/whatever gigs is the right answer, but i need punk/metal/whatever friends to go with, so I'm fucked until i somehow end up with a crowd like that.
>>
>>27155683
>mfw I get the "reference"
>>
>>27155683
Art like this will be appreciated in time
>>
Be tall and muscular. It's fucking annoying getting attention though. I feel like I'm being watched 24/7 and it makes me feel vulnerable.
>>
>>27155683
Creep around playgrounds
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.