[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /boring as fuck/ here I've never been on a date and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1456676627974.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456676627974.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
who /boring as fuck/ here

I've never been on a date and the idea of it terrifies me because I don't know how I could possibly entertain someone for that long
>>
Yeah. I don't even have online friends.
>>
>>27155606
>>27155747
I find it hard to believe that you have nothing you could talk about. Even anime nerds can talk to other anime nerds.
>>
>>27156213
it's a combination of

>embarrassing hobbies
>low self-esteem
>meek personality
>fear of rejection
>mild stutter

that makes me never want to talk to anyone ever
>>
>>27156246
What's the worst thing that can happen if you get rejected?

It's an irrational fear.
>>
>>27156213
I'm not an anime nerd.
I can't just sit and talk about r9k
>>
>>27156929
>What's the worst thing that can happen if you get rejected?
i'll cry in public
>>
>>27157147
Don't. That's your own problem to deal with.
>>
>>27157419
no kidding, but it's not that easy
>>
>>27158780
It's not going to be easy. But if you want to stop being so shitty, stop being afraid of everything.
>>
>>27155606
protip, "dates" stopped being a thing sometime around like the 1970s.

nowadays a "date" means you take her to your place to "show her your music collection" (read: have sex)

trying to "entertain" her would just be creepy and tryhard, lol
>>
>>27159478
by entertain I mean "have an extended conversation with and convince her that I am a worthwhile person and not a loser"
>>
>posting that sort of shit on /rnormalfagk/
all you're gonna get is normalshit advice and people laughing at you
>>
>>27159478
protip, "show her your music collection" stopped being a thing sometime around like the 1970s
>>
>>27155606

I'm boring too, OP.

What I've learned over the years is that with the right people, I'm not.

One day you'll run into someone like that, I guarantee it.

When that happens, you'll have a billion things to say.
>>
>>27159812

Now that's a euphemism for putting on Pandora and smoking weed while watching something on Netflix
>>
>make a friend online
>delete them after a day because I'm scared and have run out of things to say
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.