[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to drink so bad. I know I should stop. I'm getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (32 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
32 KB, 600x338
I want to drink so bad. I know I should stop. I'm getting fatter. What do I do? What can I do to cope with loneliness and boredom at night?
>>
File: Wonkblog Graphic.jpg (349 KB, 1484x1502) Image search: [Google]
Wonkblog Graphic.jpg
349 KB, 1484x1502
drink more. it's ok.
>>
>>27155489
drink uncut hard liquor. gets you drunk with much less calories
>>
>>27155489
Try weed instead, family
>>
>>27155588
this for real

but if you figure it out OP let me know because if i don't stop soon i'm going to wind up homeless
>>
>>27155489

Find a different obsession if you can. If not, drink vodka, which has about 40 calories per shot. If you need a chaser, water or tea.

Also, as mentioned, try weed if an option.
>>
>>27155574
> tfw top decile
It will all come to an end soon though, as I'm running out of money.
>>
Just had a cheeky drink myself OP. Drink makes the world go round. I'm more relaxed and happier than I was before just by drinking this small bottle of beer.
>>
I'm waiting for my pay to come through. Gonna buy myself some good vodka.

Until then though, I'm stuck with soft drinks. I let my mother take my emergency Jack Daniels so I haven't got fuck all.
>>
>>27155575
Barely. A shot of vodka is 100 calories, while a beer is 150.
>>
>>27155489
find a woman I know you completly regret this but not only she will be cheer you up in hard moments but she will be a living company and the loneliness will make an illusion for you you love her. so either that or live with ur parents dont get you liver fucked up
>>
>>27157748
I live with my parents, and the crushing loneliness of not having a female company is partly why I drink.

Where does a 22 year old meet an intelligent professional young lady?
>>
>>27155489
>I want to drink so bad. I know I should stop. I'm getting fatter. What do I do? What can I do to cope with loneliness and boredom at night?

Look, you real life problems are not an issue here. It really is just genetics. You got the gene which makes you an alcoholic, which means your body doesn't process alcohol like other people do. There is a tangible reason why you are addicted to alcohol, and you just need to stop drinking all together.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.