[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't really like the community here or mesh in well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 250x238
>don't really like the community here or mesh in well with them at all
>still come here daily

Huh.
>>
I only enjoy it here when I'm in a certain mindset. I'd say I don't sync well with 95% of /r9k/. but the other 5% I can't find anywhere else
>>
>>27155295
>absolutely indifferent to society
>avoid conversation and emotional obligation at all costs
>still come here daily

Gotta have something to entertain me, I guess.
>>
>>27155295
iktf. don't care about politics, dont hate women or minorities that much, not a neet, don't really find anything funny here anymore.
I just started browsing when this board used to be more and can't quit. kind of like being married to a girl who got fat and ugly with time and you have nothing else to talk about.
miss the old /r9k/ without the neets, shitposting and with lots of greentext stories.
>>
>>27155348

Kinda similar. I've got this issue where I have too much of a normie mindset and lack of interesting hobbies to be a "robot", but at the same time I'm nowhere near enough of a Chad to fit in with normies.

Failed Chad/normie doesn't quite work as a descriptor considering I haven't had a single friend in a while and adopted normie thinking fairly recently.
>>
I'm just past the point of caring about relationships. I come here to talk about being a failure at life, but every one just wants to talk about girls. I don't know why I keep coming back.
>>
>>27155412
/r9k/ was genuinely fun to just lurk and not even post in back then
people had such crazy and inventive shit to share
it's like life was literally different then
>>
File: 12454523757.jpg (113 KB, 900x886) Image search: [Google]
12454523757.jpg
113 KB, 900x886
Same, my man, same. Shutinnetwork.com seems more suited for people like us. Infiniteechan's /r9k/ is more easygoing, too.
>>
>>27155432

The pussywhiped threads with 100+ responses about some underage 5/10 girl are really something. Whine about women being attention whores and manipulative and then willingly orbit them and give them a falsely earned superiority complex.

I don't get it.
>>
>>27155522
That's how gamma guys operate. They bitch about women because they can't get laid but at the same time, they are completely at their mercy.
>>
>>27155295
you fit in here perfectly, you come to /r9k/ when you dont fit in anywhere, thats why we are all here
>>
File: 1423269109145.jpg (58 KB, 753x724) Image search: [Google]
1423269109145.jpg
58 KB, 753x724
I'm with you, OP. The arguments people make and the "advice" they give on this board, it's all so fucking moronic that I wonder how these people manage to put on clothes every day. You've got to be completely retarded to buy all this /pol/ shit. But I keep coming back here anyways.
>>
>>27155424
You should go live with the lions
>>
>>27155544
>gamma
You mean beta. Us gammas either have gf or are completely indifferent to the idea of gf.
>>
>>27155586
no u

OG comment
>>
File: 1440017741029.jpg (11 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1440017741029.jpg
11 KB, 340x340
I wish users would smarten up and stop replying to all the shitposts around here. Every other thread is lazy femanon/race/feminist b8 or just underaged fags meming around. We're becoming more like /b/ every day.
>>
>>27155577
I still dont know if all this /pol/ stuff is just a big ruse or this board is filled with literally retarded rednecks.
oh and underaged children. I always forget about them.
>>
>>27155720
Liberals are so behind the times they still think conservatives are all rednecks and hillbillies
>>
>>27155720
There's an element of truth to the /pol/ conspiracies and misogyny that most posters fail to research further because they're happy with a narrative that supports their superiority complex.
>>
File: pepe44.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe44.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
I don't hate women or minorities, I'm just a depressed NEET sack of shit that comes here every day because robots are the only group of people on the internet I can relate to.

When I read about how someone pissed into a bottle because they were afraid to leave their room, or how someone else collects something odd to pass the time, it makes me feel at home. Nowhere else on the internet besides wizchan makes me feel that way.
>>
>>27155905
I know these feels, my friend

You are not alone
>>
>tfw go on /r9k/ to feel better about myself
>>
>>27155825
Yeah, now there's a new generation of edgy teens getting riled up over stupid clickbait that they found on reddit.
>>
>>27155825
>implying I'm a liberal
good one redneck
>>
I'm 33. I don't play vidya or watch anime. r9k is just another in a long list of communities I have nothing in common with, but find mildly interesting.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.