[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>shy autist when sober. >loud mouthed bigot when drunk.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 800x800
>shy autist when sober.
>loud mouthed bigot when drunk.

Why cant i find the middle ground?
>>
File: 1417194022067.jpg (33 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1417194022067.jpg
33 KB, 499x499
maybe you can, my good son
>>
I'm the same way it's better to be drunk and not care
>>
drink slower
>>
>shy autist when sober
>not shy but for some reason cannot formulate words when drunk

I guess I was not meant to talk
>>
>>27154893
Drink less. Try to train hour brain to think before you speak
>>
>>27154915
But then you come around in the morning wondering why all your friends are treating you weirdly.
>>
>introverted and well-spoken when sober
>a violent sperging pleb when drunk
I should just quit alcohol, I hate it anyway.
but my addictive personality and need for self destruction won't let me.
>>
>get drunk with beer
>not with whiskey
>>
Quit going on /pol/ go on /an/
Just start talking about best and worst breed of dog when you start to get drunk instead.
>>
>>27154972
then you drink and try to forget about it, you have to ignore the thought of what they think of you and it's a lot easier to do this when drunk. I told my friend I wanted to kill myself and a few months later told him I wanted to kill people when I was drunk, I'm always suspicious of what he thinks of me now and if he's gonna tell my family so I just try to remain drunk around him to not worry so much about it
>>
File: 1423275668291.jpg (12 KB, 211x231) Image search: [Google]
1423275668291.jpg
12 KB, 211x231
Benzos are the middle ground, OP. Alcohol works all over the place in the brain, so it's kind of a dirty high. Benzos only act on the anxiolytic center.
>>
>reserved, stoic, smart when sober

>charismatic, funny, smarter when high

>"depressed", quiet, tired when drunk

Suiicidal thoughts daily
>>
>>27155089
considered benzos for parties. I don't know how would that play out. I suspect I wouldnt give a fuck about the party or the girls and I would just go home to take a nap
>>
>>27155089
I love benzos, favorite drug
I love them too much
basically ended up taking at least 12mg of etiz and did some horrible stuff, being shoehorned into therapy unless I wanna quit school in my last semester.

They're great, love em.
>>
>>27155252
>asically ended up taking at least 12mg of etiz and did some horrible stuff
story time story time story time story time story time story time story time
>>
>>27155290
From what I remember I basically just kept dosing, couldn't talk without slurring every single word so bad nobody could understand me

then I got on steam and started typing shit I cant even understand at all, talked about how if I had to go to therapy I'd just drop out and join the army and go awol and kill people and upload videos of it online, among other completely fucked up retarded shit that is way out of my character.

Apparently I was looking through the med cabinet at 3 am when I had to be up by 7 for work, ended up not waking up until 2pm. Sheklestein was very understanding though,
the next day I was still obviously barred out.

Rear ended two cars at red lights (thank fucking god no damage was done) and also hit a bridge hard enough to bend the rim of one of my tires.

Then a cop came and helped me change the tire, somehow held my shit together well enough to not get a sobriety test.

Lost one day totally, and a good chunk of another. Doesn't help I probably mixed it with everclear.

I also apparently wrote a 4 page essay about cry baby bull shit on my step fathers laptop,saved it on the desktop, and then told him to read it. He still won't talk to me and its been a week so it musta been bretty bad.
>>
>>27155789
>I also apparently wrote a 4 page essay about cry baby bull shit on my step fathers laptop,saved it on the desktop, and then told him to read it. He still won't talk to me and its been a week so it musta been bretty bad.
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

sorry anon, that must be really rough, but holy kek m8. You're going to cringe about that for the rest of your life

Side note: I love benzos too but the trick is moderation (easier said than done I know)

I just don't get any use recreationally out of them, I've got a script and I'm a complete and utter dirty addict so I would be abusing the benzos if I could. But I just can't. They don't do anything for me, pleasure wise, besides relieve my anxiety
>>
>>27155789
now that is a proper sperging out. I've never lost control like that.
but I'm afraid I started to go down on the same road. I need at least one pill to sleep and I pop them like candy when I'm drinking.
>>
>>27154893
>shy autist when sober
>shy autist when drunk

why
>>
File: youareabsolutlyoderus.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
youareabsolutlyoderus.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>loud mouthed autist when sober

>slightly more of a loud mouthed autist when drunk

I just roll with it at this point.
>>
File: 1397990561424.jpg (9 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
1397990561424.jpg
9 KB, 242x208
>>27154972
>But then you come around in the morning wondering why all your friends are treating you weirdly.
>all your friends
Oh yeah, that problem.
>>
>>27154912
this
How's your experience with weed been OP?
>>
File: download (11).jpg (57 KB, 942x306) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
57 KB, 942x306
>>27154893
>shy autist when sober.
>tired autist when drunk
>>
>tfw I get all apologetic when almost drunk

I keep apologising to people if I need to get past them on the dancefloor cause I don't want no beef.
>>
File: 1420433620803.png (15 KB, 213x255) Image search: [Google]
1420433620803.png
15 KB, 213x255
>can have alright conversations while drunk
>can't have friends because the only time i socialize is when i have drunken conversations with strangers or acquaintances
It's fun to be drunk but it's very, very lonely when i'm sober.
>>
>dead eyed depressed guy when sober
>psychotic when drunk/on drugs

I've literally thought I was a sort of demi-god after drinking a bottle of vodka. Everytime I get drunk or take drugs it sets me back months of making friends and trying to be normal.
>>
>>27156693
I know every single one of these feels.

But lately... even when I'm drunk it's been hard to have conversation. ;P
>>
>Bigot
>caring what women and beta cucks think
Only fools do not call a dog a dog or a tree a tree, don't be brainwashed but also try not to uneccessarily be a dick
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.