[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up big time So I accidentally told my school nurse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2016-03-05-18-29-37-1.png (458 KB, 1052x1035) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-05-18-29-37-1.png
458 KB, 1052x1035
I fucked up big time

So I accidentally told my school nurse about my depression and anxiety and shes going to check me for self harm tomorrow and I cant stop shaking and puking. I'm scared that they're gonna take me away to a mental hospital or something when they find out that my thighs are basically made out of scar tissue

What the fuck am i supposed to do now?
>>
>>27154802
Well, how old are you? Also you will end up in a crazy hospital for a week or so its not bad just think of it as a vacation
>>
>>27154802

Accept the help they'll give you, then get better I guess.

Self harm is retarded.
>>
>>27154802
A nurse cant check you for self harm you still have freedom faggot, but depending on where ya live she can get you on a 72 hour hold well they will eval you and steip you naked
>>
this happened to a kid in my school about 5 years ago, last i heard the poor fuck had a frontal labotomy and was then euthanised
>>
>>27154802
tell them you free climb sometimes in your spare time and that's where all the marks are from

climbing trees and rock formations with limited clothing causes very similar marks
>>
>>27154842
I live in finland
>>27154823
>>27154840
I thought the scars wouldn't matter because i was supposed to kill myself before the summer
>>
>>27154881
That wont work because the scars are too deep and also i have carved eyes
>>
>>27154892
Well now is the time to change don't be a faggot and get help, it will turn your life around senpai, IDK the laws there with psych patients and shit I do in the states though, hey it could be worse? It could be penis inspection day
>>
Sorry for the bad english im not thinking straight
>>
>>27154892
>17
UNDERAGE
GET OUT

MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>27154927
This is autistic as fuck.. B8 or troll? Either way get help take meds quit being a faggot
>>
>>27154973
Its B8 M8, Chad is having fun at us
>>
>>27154892
LOL YOU DUN FUCKED UP LAD.
>>
>>27154949
Do they have a penis inspection day in the states?
>>
>>27155022

>tfw penis is a grower, not a shower
>fucking inspection days were so bad
>>
>>27154802
>What the fuck am i supposed to do now?

Quit being an edge lord faggot.
>>
>>27155022
Yes they do when I was kid in Oregon, around grade 1 we would all line up, boys one side girls the other.. they would check our hair and we were in just our underwear and the nurse would have us pull them down measure our penis and squeeze our balls, real horrible
>>
File: 1447361854305.gif (944 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
1447361854305.gif
944 KB, 264x320
DON'T FUCKING GIVE OR ADMIT ANY SIGNS OF SUICIDAL THOUGHTS OP. TRUST ME I DID THAT AND IT FUCKED ME OVER FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
>Psychward hospital for a month
>given Good Goy pills that did more harm than good
>A health record that'll follow you for the rest of your life, objectively worse than a criminal record.
Don't give them an excuse OP, you will fucking regret it for the rest of your life.
>>
>>27155066
Damn senpai me too, I still am a grower not a shower, dreaded inspection day
>>
>>27155173
>Said "rest of your life" 3 times in one paragraph. Sorry for the shit grammar but idk how to drive the point other than don't fucking do it.
>>
>>27155153
Here the doctor does it in private rooms. What you described sounds stupid.
>>
File: 1457743467109.jpg (20 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1457743467109.jpg
20 KB, 500x404
>>27154802
op im glad you will be getting the help you need.

but in all honesty they are prob gonna just label you crazy or something and stuff you full of meds.

atleast this gives you the ability to get on neetbux after highschool. im sorry op.
>>
>>27155173
>A health record that'll follow you for the rest of your life, objectively worse than a criminal record.
this is why I don't seek help. I'm just slowly dying here, trying to medicate myself.
plus you can't cure an existential crisis
>>
>>27154892
>17
>going to be sent to a crazy hospital
>going to be treated like a crazy person
>going to be forced to take SSRI's that fry your brain
>having a record for the rest of your life that will make it impossible to get a job
>having a record that will make it easy to get neetbux instead
You just made your life choice because of your own stupidity, you will have to become a NEET now.
How can you be that retarded anyway ? How do you accidentally tell someone you have depression ?
>>
>>27155225
The reason they have everyone line up and it is semi private but no one wants to get molested in their room, also tbis was in grade school we had no bedrooms M8
>>
>>27155340
I dont fucking know i was very anxious
>>
>>27155340
>having a record that will make it easy to get neetbux instead
Man this is why I wish I was more forthcoming with my neuroticism when I was a teenager, but I felt like I had too much dignity or something. Now I'm at an age where no one would have to pretend to care or even take it seriously, but my dignity is gone so I would have no qualms with it.
I guess I missed the exploitation boat. Shit sucks.
>>
>>27155248
Its ok ill probably pull an allnighter and enjoy my last 14h as a free man
>>
when i was 15 my doctor made me strip down in front of my mother. it was pretty embarrassing but i was a faggot for cutting so i deserved it. no mental hospital happened after, my doctor just gave me a sheet that asked questions like "are you depressed, have you though about killing yourself, etc" and i just said no for everything
>>
>>27154802
"Although I did claim to be depressed, these cuts are not actually what you think they are. You see, I actually have a sexual fetish for masochism. Doing this relieves my depression greatly and I've read many tutorials on how to cut my thighs in a safe manner. These are no worse than a dozen paper cuts when it comes to the health of my skin."
>>
>>27155270
>I'm just slowly dying here

Whatever you feel now will get at least 5x worse if you look for "help".
I wanted to do either a EMT or Military career after HS and now I'm disqualified from going for both,
Every time I need to go to the doctors for anything I'll have always have to have that awkward talk about my depression and anxiety.
Your family sees you as a weak link.
You'll lose every friend you have if they find out, even if they're robot themselves.
Girls will automatically stay the fuck away from you if they find out.
I could go on but the point is you'll just be shooting yourself in the foot if you say or show anything.
>>
>>27155400
At least you can still becone a wagecuck, r-right ?
>>27155395
Pretty stupid, though. No worry broski, you have the chance to become a glorious NEET and in a psych yard it's not even that bad, maybe you'll get to molest a qt crazy girl.
>>
>>27155495
I might actually have to try that
>>
>>27155512
No idea if it would be successful, but it's an idea! Also you'd actually probably wanna say "a few papercuts" rather than "a dozen"
>>
>>27155496
>>Every time I need to go to the doctors for anything I'll have always have to have that awkward talk about my depression and anxiety.
>Go to doctor for chest pain
>"Oh it's probably just your anxiety acting up"
>Go to doctor for ear pain
>Go to doctor for fatal wound
>>
>>27155496
>be in a shitty situation
>ask for professional help
>the doctors ruin your dreams
>mfw
Ha hahahahahah.
Fucking normies, man. That's why we can't have nice things.
How does it feel to get cucked ?
>>
>>27155345
Penis inspection day was done in the Nurses office faggot
>>
>>27155552
Oh yeah and you should maybe probably add something like "Ive recently decided to give up this fetish, though. My friends saw it and worrying them is the #1 thing I hate. Plus it's probably not good to rely on sexual pleasure to fix my problems."
>>
File: 1453355479583.jpg (77 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453355479583.jpg
77 KB, 768x1024
>>27155607
>How does it fell getting cucked?
Terrible.
>>
File: 1314151512313.png (683 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1314151512313.png
683 KB, 900x900
>>27155345
>motherfucking penis inspection day
>done in groups with the girls watching
>mfw
You literally got molested. What the fuck is penis inspection day ? We didn't have that and even if we had to it's only logical that it would have to be done in private, not with other kids around you.
My fucking sides, they treated you like you were in the military, not in the first grade.
>>
>>27155660
>>27155552
Thanks anons now i have something to say :')
>>
>>27155706
>What the fuck is penis inspection day ?
It doesn't exist, it's just a regular physical examination.
>>
>>27155706
Nigga we were seperated my sides they cant legally do that but we lined up together for inspection day it was done in nurse office
>>
>>27154802
post eyes on legs
>>
Nurse cannot force you to submit to this exam you know. You have rights.
>>
File: herewego.jpg (27 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
herewego.jpg
27 KB, 590x393
>>27155009
>>27154973
>he fell for the ruse
wew
>>
I can vouch for NY in the 90s we did do what you guys would call a "penis inspection day" it was a full body check up and everyone was seperated, they did look at your testicles and make you cough but there was never any measuring or flicking lots of the story has been blown out of portion senpai
>>
>>27156315
Hes a minor and yes they can force him if they believe he is a danger to others or self my dude, fact even if he wasnt a minor they can still do this for those 2 reasons
>>
>>27155706
What country are you from? We had what we called penis inspection day in the UK but it was a doctors check up, they did look at your dick but nothing like a molestation M8
>>
>in therapy right now for depression and anxiety

Have I fucked my shit up? I've never admitted suicidal thoughts
>>
>>27157848
Your good M8, no worries tell them you have suicidal thoughts though, if its a passive thought like "i want to die" you wont get the hospital, if its a planned thought "im going to vet a gun tomorrow night and an hero" then ya going doodle house or if you are going to hurt someone
>>
>>27157767
Wtf is penis inspection day? I know its made up I have never had any of this happen
>>
>>27155602
My sides this is true
>>
>>27155661
Looks like shes about to get raped, she is DEF asking for it
>>
>>27157920
Fucks sake it does happen, Penis inspection is just a nickname for it, I'm sure some anon got diddled by uncle bad touch but thats highly rare
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.