[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucked /r9k/, kill me now >walking on the way home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1446772422572.jpg (68 KB, 764x720) Image search: [Google]
1446772422572.jpg
68 KB, 764x720
I'm fucked /r9k/, kill me now
>walking on the way home from shops
>check the time on my phone just as slight habit
>bump into a tall black guy while distracted
>he says "watch you're going man"
>"s-sorry Tyrone"
>he looks back at me and says "the fuck did you just say?"
>sweating on the spot
>come up with what I thought was genius at first
>"sorry man, you just looked like a black guy in my class at college and thought you were him"
>realize how fucked the situation was after saying that
>starts shouting how I think all black people look the same and that i'm some racist
>attracts attention of passerbys staring and watching
>try to defend myself but he's having none of it
>he grabs me by the collar
>"listen you racist lil shit, I better not see you round here again or i'll make your eyes only see black"
>lets go of me and walks off
>quickly walk home trying to avoid the crowds
>lock the door and hide in my room again
>>
>actually calling someone Tyrone
You know, the silly thing is if he knew you were just a memelord and that you come from ridiculous /r9k/ land where we make up generalized names for people, he probably wouldn't have taken you so seriously
>>
>>27154738
The memes...lol
>>
>>27154763
I didn't even mean to call him that, it just slipped out
>>
>>27154738
That's fucking hilarious. This kind of socially awkward is always funnier than the NEET type
>>
>>27154738
So basically nothing happened.
You're shaking because you had an aggravated verbal encounter with someone.
>>
>>27154738
I got nervous just reading that. I'm not even white or white-skinned, but big black dudes scare the fuck out of me.
>>
>>27154738
dont sweat it. even if he sees you again, he wont recognize you because all white people look the same to niggers
>>
>black man becomes unreasonably angry at a stranger on the street
>black man assaults said stranger and threatens to kill him
This is why people are allowed to carry guns. Nobody has the right to assault you on the street.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 520x750
> mfw the only person I have met called Tyrone was a blonde white kid
>>
>>27154738
>kill me now
okay
/me kills you
did it work senpai?
>>
>>27155031
>>black man becomes unreasonably angry at a stranger on the street
>>black man assaults said stranger and threatens to kill him
And people say sjws play the victim too much lol
>>
>>27155118

You stupid cunt
>>
>>27155101
What was he like? Was he a cool guy?
>>
File: 8324982348923.png (151 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
8324982348923.png
151 KB, 500x393
>>27154738
If this is real why?
What would you have done if after your explanation he hugged you and walked off?

Keeping whatever expression he had as well.

What if this happened to any of you?
Getting in a seemingly confrontational situation with some intimidating looking black guy only for him to hug you arbitrarily without warning and leave.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.