[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls actually play video games or is it a meme ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Gamer grill.jpg (85 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Gamer grill.jpg
85 KB, 360x360
I have never met a girl who plays video games It is either:
> my brother has an xbox
>I have played sims and Fifa
>Video games oppress women
>Ew you play video games you are such a fucking nerd
>>
>>27154425
Yeah they do. Most just play offline, not very well, or stick to a group.

The really skilled ones play alone and never reveal they are
>>
I've met a couple of girls who legitimately play games. Very rare though. Most of the GURL GAMRS are "fans" of Zelda. If they say that and nothing else then they are the stereotypical gurl gamr.
>>
>>27154425

Play MOBA's and you'll come across girls all the time.
>>
Very, very few op. Those charts that say "50% of gamers are girlz" Is bullshit since they also include bitches that play candy crush for a minute on their Iphones in between blowjobs. The closest girl that's a "gamer" I've met only plays Assassins Creed on her ps3 and ps4. Gamer girlz are a meme and don't even bother trying to look for one.
>>
I played a lot of vidya with my sister growing up. Gex on pc in like 2002 is the oldest I remember. We played a lot of 2 player pc games, stuff like lego star wars or some asterix and obelix game we had. the oribinal need for speed is one she played on her own a lot. we recently played mario kart together.

I think girls prefer videogames as a social activity rather than a full on hobby.
>>
>>27154425
They do but I think most that make it known they are gamer girls aren't that interested and just want attention.
>>
i've never dated a girl that didn't play animal crossing for 3ds. that's 3 girls.
>>
>>27154720
>. Gamer girlz are a meme and don't even bother trying to look for one.
I think more importantly is that gamer girls, whether theyre gamers or just casuals, being a girl in a video game ensures tons of attention from guys.

ive spoke to a few and theyve told me about it and in the games I play, whenever we have a good game, we usually get friend requests at the end so we can play again, Ive never had one from a female, no doubt because their friends list is already full.
>>
i know of 2 girls that play video games. one of them plays video games with her orbiters to get attention (gta, call of duty, etc) and the other one plays a lot of video games but she only plays them by herself
>>
File: 1456998559235.gif (2 MB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1456998559235.gif
2 MB, 245x250
girls usually play mobas and csgo.

if they arent playing that they are playing cod or nintendo games.

their whole library of video games are ones that belong to their bf or brother. they dont really have the mental capacity to play anything different than the meme games
>>
only Japanese girls play games.
I'm not a weeb or anything but it's well known fact.
>>
I once met a girl who was a legitimate gamer. She had a gaming PC, and played serious shit on it every day.

She was also weird looking and a notorious whore, but I wasn't really suprised.
>>
>>27155199
>mental capacity
>to play games

playing obscure indie games doesn't take any more shred of intelligence than the average garbage fps and having a 'taste' in videogames is completely autistic
>>
I play video games.
Where are my orbiters
>>
>>27155288
playing pixel indie games is barely scraping the surface of being an actual real girl that plays games.

if everyone does it it loses its value to being special. which is why the monthly meme game is popular for a while and it completely dies in a few weeks.

they play popular indie games because its what a lot of young people do nowadays
>>
>>27154600
thats cuz MOBA's are ez pz :^)
>>
>>27155342
play mobas,then you will find a thousand orbitters
>>
>>27154720
>well, women do play this and that
>bb-b-but that's not a REAL game
nice moving goalposts, dipshit
>>
>>27154425
Yeah, plenty do. Just not as frequently or with as much passion as guys do. My roommate is a total Stacy and will play some games from time to time.
>>
You don't know any girl gamers because the good ones don't reveal that they're girls cause they're not GAMER GURLZ LOLOLOLOL XD xoxo

They are like us. They are anons, who are just there to enjoy the fucking game instead of being an attention grabbing whore
>>
>>27157223
candy crush is not a real game, nor is bejeweled, nor is any game you play on facebook.
>>
>>27155199
>be me
>have German GF
>GF plays serious shit
>dying light, skyrim, nosgoth, LoL, the witcher, uncharted, the division
>see your post
>mfw you don't have lady to cuddle and play good games with
>>
>>27157406
and they may or may not actually exist.
>>
>>27154425
I've met a ton of girls who play video games, and a lot of them that are real, hardcore nerds completely into the hobby.
They're all really bad at them, though.
>>
>>27157501
Can confirm they do, GF is one, says she's man online so nobody bugs her
>>
File: feeww3.jpg (30 KB, 341x600) Image search: [Google]
feeww3.jpg
30 KB, 341x600
>>27154425
It's true, half of gamers are women, but they mostly play candy crush and those other puzzle games.

There are a rare few that will venture into main stream shooters and strategy games, but many will not reveal that they are girls. My wife does this. She plays call of duty, but anonymously. and even then, she usually plays only when I'm playing and I highly doubt that she would pick up such a game on her own.
>>
I play destiny with two girls I met on psn who are actually just genuinely good players. They know all the raid encounters, have good gear, communicate well, and they come with the secret party buff where none of the guys in the raid will ever rage and quit if we wipe because they are so desperate to have a girl talk to them. I highly recommend at least one in every raid, seriously makes it run 10x smoother
>>
>>27157490
>serious shit
>dying light, skyrim, FUCKING LOL?!?!
>the witcher, the division (kinda serious games but she plays them ONLY because they are popular

your gf a shit as expected from a woman
>>
>>27155342
here here here here here here
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.