[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
living wagecuck dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.jpg (164 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
164 KB, 800x800
well /r9k/ I did it. After being a NEET for a year and a half, living with my parents, I moved all the way from Milan to Naples to work on a shitty internship for a company that has little to do with my degree, just so that i could do something to fill out my CV. I get paid 300 euro a month, and rent alone costs 550. I used to wake up everyday at 10:00 and spend all day playing gotcha force and jacking off. Now i gotta wake up at 7:30 to be at work from 8:30 to 17:30, and they make me do stupid shit, like translate english docuements to italian, using google translate.Who the fuck knows what the future holds for me.
>>
>300 euro a month

what the fuck why are you even working
>>
>>27154282
just to have something to put on my CV. I'm fucking desperate, last time i had a job interview they asked me what i did in the past year, I had to make some bullshit up
>>
How are you surviving?
>>
>>27154371
would rather be neet than working for 300 euro a month

luck to you anon
>>
>rent is 550/mo
>only make 300/mo

For one you're a retard, fuck France
For two, good luck
>>
Welcome to Italy lads.
Italian robots are few, but they are the most unlucky cunts in the whole europe.
Keep going on bro
t. Neet living not far from you
>>
>>27154505
>france
Kek, well meme'd
Also, i worked 3 years FOR FREE and still cant get a proper job.
>>
>>27154396
daddy provides for me. just like for the 5 years of Uni I spent in England
>>
>>27154702
>wealthy family
>robot
Fuck off normalfag reeeee
>>
on my last internship I made $4000 euro a month. you're really not doing it right. Your hours are too long as well. I only worked 8:30 to 4:30 and I took hour lunches. I can afford to work for only half the year if I want, but I work the whole year now because I have a plan for the money.

Why not volunteer in your home area instead? Don't go into debt for some corporation, that's full normie art-student tier retard. You shouldn't work unless you're getting paid more than minimum wage, or you might as well be living on government cheques and doing odd jobs for cash. Volunteering is fine because it's generally not stressful and it's doing work for something that (ideally) you care about. It looks good on a resume too.

YOU ARE PAYING TO WORK. ARE YOU STUPID?
>>
>>27153976
At least you escaped your home county/city/town unlike most of us who are trapped here and keep running into our old classmates who are more successful than you.
>>
File: pepe_sad.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe_sad.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>27154756
>I did volunteering. i helped at the local animal shelter where i took dogs for walks. I was gonna also help at the nursing home (I lied on my CV saying I had already started) but then this internship came up, its from now till August, and my parents pretty much pushed me to do it, so here I am.
>>
Plus I've recently joined Tinder, because I'm a fool who thinks I can actually meet some chick and don't even have any pictures of myself for my profile. Guess I'm just a magnet for dissapointmnet
>>
>>27153976
>gotcha force

please tell me there is more than that one game on the gamecube, I'd love you long time if you turned me onto a new gem in the series.
>>
>>27155098
sorry pal, gotcha force really never sold well on the gamecube, so its yet another capcom series forever lost in the void. also the game is pretty expensive if you're trying to buy it used online
>>
>>27155202
I HAVE TO FIND MY DISC NOW, I LOOKED IN THE CASE AND ITS NOT THERE, I HAVENT BEEN IN MY MOMS HOUSE IN YEARS AND I CANT FIND ANY OF MY GOLDEN GAMES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27155277
oh shit dude. buying new one from ebay will cost ya like over a hundred bucks dude
>>
>>27155498
pretty sure the maid my mom hired stole all the discs. Not a single one of my cases has a gamecube game in it, fuck.

Guess thats what I get for going to uni.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.