[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Our fucked up psychological profiles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: FB_IMG_1457913091674.jpg (71 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457913091674.jpg
71 KB, 640x920
>18
>both parents dead, mom died when I was 7, dad was negligent crackhead alcoholic after
>sexually abused multiple times by older male friend starting at age 8 to like age 10
>had childhood history of malice, sadistic behavior, bullying other kids, flat affect, apparently my face was blank when told mom died by dad then went to crying, moments after said completely merilly at age 7 "at least she's in a better place now"
>kicked out of middle school in 7th grade for holding up pair of scissors in art class and threatening to kill everyone in the class and then myself
>have robbed people, choked people with relatively minor provocation, sexually assaulted a female I was dating once
>I derive psychological gratification from cruelty and sadism and being a bad person to others
>deep seated feelings of impotence and hatred I believe stemming from sexual abuse and years of bullying, 5th grade to senior year of highschool...

Please diagnose me with something I think I'm a malignant narcissist
>>
>>27152846
>That pic

How are you supposed to grow up if you weren't raised right? Mentally, he hasn't made adult choices because he never learned how to grow out of his childhood phrase and understand what it's like to be an adult.
>>
>>27152908
So I'm just a manchild with antisocial traits?
>>
>>27152975
Yes, like every other poster on this board.
>>
>>27152975
From reading your post , you could be a sociopath. Unless you feel sorry for all the bad things you did. Do you naturally hate people? Do you just want to spread misery to people? Or do you see nothing wrong with what you did?
>>
>>27152846
Attention whoring faggot with a woe-is-me attitude that everybody on earth biologically finds repulsive.
>>
>>27153041
I'm pretty indifferent. I don't care about people. They deserve it honestly, ultimately.
>>
>>27153307
And you're the loser calling him out lel
>>
>>27153423
No you're the loser calling me out cause you're butthurt af famalam get dat salt checked
>>
>>27153470
Pussy bitch punk coward
>>
literally nothing happened aside from the fact that i am lazy and useless
>>
File: rgfasd.jpg (117 KB, 915x686) Image search: [Google]
rgfasd.jpg
117 KB, 915x686
>derp seated feelings
>>
>be bullied by all kids and alienated
>never learn to socialize
>no social circle to make new friends or a gf
>no way of getting a social circle cause of lack of social skills.
>>
File: 150826_donald_trump_2_gty_629.jpg (124 KB, 3000x1626) Image search: [Google]
150826_donald_trump_2_gty_629.jpg
124 KB, 3000x1626
>I know you grew up in a poor family, but you're an adult now. You made adult choices. You can no longer blame your upbringing for being poor.
>>
not rly a life-ruining thing but still

>knocked back by every girl in my life i've had feelings for for coming on a decade now
>"you're a fun guy, you must do ok with the ladies? wait you don't? man just be yourself!"

fuck being a cyborg
>>
>>27152846
>sexually assaultded a female i was dating

thats not thing, if you're dating her then you're renting her therefore she is your temporary property until you see fit to purchase her
>>
>>27153404
God complex
>>
Am I a sociopath or not?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.