[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when men look at this girl, they see as much "human
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1447187149869.jpg (82 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1447187149869.jpg
82 KB, 500x750
>when men look at this girl, they see as much "human value" (what distinguishes a person from the horde) as when they look at a male rocket scientist
>women don't understand that men look at them this way
>they're just born into this, with no organic effort to earn it
>then it withers and fades
>and they spend the rest of their long lives wondering what happened

Women are a twisted existential thought experiment, but they're real. Jesus christ.
>>
>>27152446
I only value girls who are nice and are fun

I find bitchy mean girls repulsive and disgusting no matter how they look
>>
I bet she takes some fat shits
>>
A lot of women do understand it. That's why they expect a lot from guys. A guy has to somehow equal their value. Whether in one aspect (chaddery, money) or multiple areas (funny, some money, chad traits).
>>
>>27153366
They understand it unconsciously though.

That's the most maddening thing about them. They don't even really "own" their innate value. They can't quite fully get it. They just have ridiculously high self-esteem and self-worth, but it's not like
>I am walking sex. I can demand a high price for my body.
The inside of their minds are just like
>I DESERVE EVERYTHING I DESERVE EVERYTHING I DESERVE EVERYTHING I DESERVE EVERYTHING I DESERVE EVERYTHING I DESERVE EVERYTHING I DESERVE EVERYTHING I DESERVE EVERYTHING

They're like plants. They just grow toward sunlight (attention, money). They don't actually get up and start movin' around.

I'm going insane
>>
>>27153601
It's hard to really blame women when it's often that every one around them is trying to help them.

You might need to focus on something else for a while. Obsessing can be bad for your mental health.
>>
>>27152446
So do women looking at chad

That's biology for you. Being wired like this made sense in the ages of prehistoric man but it has no place in modern civilization.

This will never change so get used to it.
>>
>>27155107
>implying a weak, short, skinny little girl with very little muscle mass doesn't want to be protected

because 2016!!!!!

stupid. everyone is a potential threat. i wasn't aware people no longer had physical bodies in 2016 lmfao

and no, even a handsome, very fit male does not come close to the level of privilege of a young, hot female.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82 KB, 1366x1156) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82 KB, 1366x1156
>>27152446
The funny thing is, she isn't even that attractive. Take off the makeup, make her stand normally instead of exaggerating her behind and you're left with a sickly looking skinny girl with small breasts. She holds little value because she would be worn out after her first child. High test body types are far more attractive and better suited for child rearing, hence higher value.
>>
>>27155307
nah she's attractive.
>>
>>27155307
>>27155346
yeah she is definitely attractive
>>
File: 1457651523908.gif (2 MB, 154x230) Image search: [Google]
1457651523908.gif
2 MB, 154x230
>>27152446
i see no innate human value, just a pretty useless face. Even an ugly woman can reproduce, what truly matters is mental and physical power. They think looks are power, but it is only a power when used on sheep and those with weak wills. I would kill her in a heartbeat if she was a hindrance to my existence.
teleports behind u
>>
>>27152446
>more "wall" nonsense from butter virgins who think older women don't still get attention from chad

I have two aunts, they are both fat, in the 40s to early 50s and have children who are in college, they are both divorced and practically every weekend they go out on dates with rich men who they found on online dating sites. There are so many thirsty men out there that even old hags can still get as much attention and sex as the could ever want, that's just reality.
>>
>>27155307
No she's very attractive 9-10/10
>>
autists, she could be a rocket scientists for all we know.

All I see is questions
>>
>>27156583
hi oranges go back to #pasta you fuck
>>
>>27156583
you're unironically the autist here senpai...
she's rather obviously a model.
>>
>>27152446
What an idiotic little construction, don't do it again.
>>
>>27153300
the bigger the butt the larger the dump

this girl would definitely take some fat shits
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.