[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A FUCKIN DOOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: imnMPjT.jpg (140 KB, 640x861) Image search: [Google]
imnMPjT.jpg
140 KB, 640x861
A
FUCKIN
DOOR
>>
>>27152055

He was a true Knight and didn't dare harm blonde Stacey sorority girls no matter how great his rage.
>>
File: breaching.jpg (35 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
breaching.jpg
35 KB, 350x350
>>27152055
He should have went on /k/ and learned how to breach
>>
He should've thrown a coffee at the door
>>
He looks like such a little pussy i can't believe he actually went through with it.
>>
Just wish I could go back in time and groom him to be a sissy. All that supreme gentleman shit would have disappeared the moment I greased his ass and slid my cock in
>>
>hates Chad and Stacy
>didn't kill any Chads or Stacies
>>
He died on bonnet of his car?
>>
>>27152314

You /bbc/ ?
>>
>>27152224
>In news today, what is believed to be an attempted burglary ended last night when a man now known to be Elliot Rodger who shot the lock of a door died due to metal shrapnel splintering off and into his brain. Forensic Experts believe this is because he used a handgun.
>The man is believed to be attached to a popular radical, white supremacist forum "kay" that was also responsible for the murder of multiple African American youths during a peaceful protest last year
>>
PLUNGING

DEEP INTO HIS SISTER
>>
>>27152055
>That jaw

Being a Chad isn't physical. You can be ugly as fuck and an Alpha male. You can be handsome and a robot.
>>
He should have killed thugs like the ones from the car who were about to attack him and he fend them off with a knife,
>>
>>27152616
>redditors literally believe this
>>
>>27152616
>You can be handsome and a robot.
You cannot.
>>
>>27152462
>"kay" that was also responsible for the murder of multiple African American youths during a peaceful protest last year
was that some guy who said he had armed himself for the peaceful riots and looting nearing his home? I forget
>>
>>27152708
Don't tell me that Elliot is ugly, faggot. He was just a creep fuck like we all are.
>>
>>27152746
Elliot is ugly, faggot.
>>
>>27152616
That's a photoshop made by the retards from PUAhate, they claim those are the alpha male features.
>>
>>27152261
or orange juice
>>
>>27152752
he's average.
if he had actually stopped being a narcissistic crybaby and went through with the chances offered to him his life would have turned out different.
>>
>>27152872
average is just as far removed from attractive as ugly is. so you're still wrong, buddy
>>
>>27152746
Elliot is honestly pretty ugly.
>>
>>27152764

Yeah that is one ugly fucking mongrel.
>>
>>27152901
still, there is a difference between average looking and ugly. but whatever.
>>
>>27153067
not any that matters
>>
>>27152708
>>27152692

yes you can if you have aspergers
>>
>>27152764
I think they were aiming for that "JoJo Bizarre Adventure" Look
>>
>>27153067
Not to a woman.
>>
>>27153118
No, go back to foreveralone
>>
anybody here wanna dump some rare elliots?
>>
>not just knocking on the door with a case of beer/bottle of hooch in your other hand

no way they would've turned that shit down
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.