[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl who completely humiliated me at school for 6 years is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 001-stalker-theredlist.jpg (72 KB, 1200x853) Image search: [Google]
001-stalker-theredlist.jpg
72 KB, 1200x853
A girl who completely humiliated me at school for 6 years is now going out with a first team player for Chelsea FC, I work in a royal mail depo on just over minimum wage and live in a council flat. Is that fair?
>>
How did she humiliate you?
>>
>>27151925
Of course it's not fair lol. Who said anything about fair?
>>
>>27151925
some dumb slut used her wet, heated hole to get access to a hardworking person's cash reserve.

meanwhile, you are working minwage and live in a shithole all for honest work, hard work.

she's female -- there is no fairness. she is living life on tutorial mode.

you're male -- there is no fairness. you are living life on hard mode. too fucking bad. complain about it all you want; maybe if you become a gay trap you can become worth something likea female is.
>>
A girl i beta orbited in hs married an nhl hockey player and is now a millionaire.
>>
>>27151940
Name calling, singling me out, asking teachers loudly not to have to sit next to me, her bf pulled down my shorts in pe once and she was laughing at me, she once smacked s fuckin folder into the back of my head whilst I was working for a laugh...
>>
>>27152059
What player is she dating?
>>
don't tell me it's kennedy
>>
>>27151925
Is he black?

Original text. Do not copy.
>>
This girl in high school who played me for the beta fool I am wanted to be a model but failed and is now working at Hooters with two kids and no husband

lol
>>
Don't worry she won't be with him for her whole life. Guys like that have way too many options to stay with one roastie for too long
>>
>>27152080
Can't say, don't need this getting back to me.
>>
File: 1457786716311.jpg (56 KB, 346x427) Image search: [Google]
1457786716311.jpg
56 KB, 346x427
>>27152125
Excellent, anon, simply excellent

I know of a hole that suffered a similar fate.
>>
>>27152188
nobody gives a shit senpai, you're a robot
just the initials will do
>>
>going out with a first team player for Chelsea FC
>Chelsea
>I work in a royal mail depo

Sounds like you got the better deal.
>>
>>27151940
She called me a dumbdumb.
>>
>>27152013
>female on tutorial mode
>implying women don't have it much harder than men do

It's just you autists who claim to have it hard, lel
>>
>>27152202
RL
>>
>>27152059
>he thinks this is something major
>>
Fair! At least you're funny OP.

Everyone dies that's the only fair part.
>>
>>27152233
>implying women don't have it much harder than men do
Anyone who actually believes this looks at the trickle of "oppression" instead of the whole picture.
>>
>>27151925
>Is that fair?
Yes it is you self-pitying faggot.
>>
>>27152259
and what is "the whole picture"? tell me so i don't have to go look up any MRA Facebook page to get the same stupid answer, lel
>>
>>27151925
Maybe it isn't fair but life has a funny way of working out.
>>
>>27152297
Now I know you're baiting. MRAs take things to the next level but unlike SJWs they at least have statistics instead of pulling shit out of their ass.
>>
>>27151925
That's what you deserve for being born ugly and into wrong family.
>>
>>27152310
>Maybe it isn't fair but life has a funny way of working out.
What does this mean? Are you implying "karma" exists? Because it doesn't. The girl is obviously good looking enough to snag a top footballer, so even if the footballer leaves her she'll just find another sucker and live life on PlayStation 2 GameShark God-Mode
>>
>>27152357
>b-but muh facks and l-logic...

how the fuck does one even breathe with so many rolls of neckbeard?
>>
>>27152237
Ruben Loftus-Cheek eh? He sucks anyway
>>
>>27151925
Who is it OP?

>big CFC fan; Love Chip Butty; Confirmed Chav
>>
File: image.jpg (328 KB, 1280x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328 KB, 1280x670
>>27151925
It's time for your don't go to school tomorrow thread
Make the normies pay
>>
>>27152237
She's dating Loftus-Creek? That's crazy, OP. Wait for the

>saviour of CFC

to kick in. He and Kenedy are supposed to bring Chelsea back to the top.

Maybe they'll both be pounding the girl. 2017 cup celebration.

I'm sorry, OP.
>>
>>27152529
Yeah it's him.
>>
File: witchimp.jpg (33 KB, 600x280) Image search: [Google]
witchimp.jpg
33 KB, 600x280
>>27152387
So instead you're basing your argument on... emotion?

Also: no neckbeard here, friendo. Take your whiteknighting ass back to the cucks for Bernie subreddit and fuck off.
>>
File: dwanshrug.jpg (69 KB, 468x478) Image search: [Google]
dwanshrug.jpg
69 KB, 468x478
Yes. Clearly her status is much higher than yours. So it's fair for her to humiliate you. It also makes sense for you to not grasp this simple concept since you are nothing but gutter trash.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.