[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>accidentally super like some random stacy >cringe at how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: tinder-logo.jpg (40 KB, 590x314) Image search: [Google]
tinder-logo.jpg
40 KB, 590x314
>accidentally super like some random stacy
>cringe at how creepy it must seem as I am a 4/10
>we match
>never talk to her out of sheer embarrasment

Hows it going for you robots?
>>
>we match
>never talk
damn you a dumb ass nigger
>>
>match once every 3 days
>message them
>bot replies or no replies

Wake me up
Wake me up inside
>>
>Like every profile.
>one match
>transexual
Did I win?
>>
>>27151832
Im bi, so i match like 2-6 every day. I can't be fucked to be frank, kin
>>
>match with girl
>too discouraged from no one messaging back ever to message her
>she messages first
>few days pass, makes non subtle hints for me to take her out
>few week later fuck nonstop.
I'm so scared of screwing up and going back to zero friends and no gf
>>
File: 1456017763977.png (296 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1456017763977.png
296 KB, 960x960
I swipe like 80% left, got 2 matches today
Feels good
>>
>>27151819
>only bots match me
>>
File: uglynsad.png (393 KB, 540x444) Image search: [Google]
uglynsad.png
393 KB, 540x444
>>27151819

I don't know wht but Tinder makes me feel extremely uncomfortable, I'm literally shaking and cringing thinking how it's pathetic to shop for girls like this.

I only swipe girls that I feel are in my league, so I very rarely swipe left.

0 Matches of course, I'll uninstall this soon, this isn't for me, I'll never make it.
>>
>>27151819
>mfw saw a girl i had eye contact with at the gym on tinder
>flip out
>should I superlike her?
>nah man thats gonna be creeepy as fuck next time i see her at the gym
>like her instead
>no match

shit
>>
>>27152718
maybe she likes me in a few days and we got a match then i can say casually: hey didnt i see you at my gym blabla

r-right?

at least i know her name and age now
>>
>>27152731

are you replying to yourself you stupid faggot?
>>
How many matches do you fellow robots get a day? I want to know if I'm on par or if I should just kill myself
>>
>>27152782
i was putting some extra shit in my reply
>>
>>27152788

I'm not even joking, activated this shit a week ago and zero matches, maybe I need to be less picky, even tho the reason I'm not swipping left 90% of the girls is because they are way out of my league.

kek, I even dared to think that I was a 7. Harsh reality slapped me in the face hard as balls.
>>
>>27152731
>>27152782
someone reply to these posts
>>
>get a match
>send message to girl
>she never responds
>she doesn't cancel the match either
>every fucking time

>the other day some old friends convinced me to get out of the house
>there were 2 girls there
>at some point they start talking to each other about tinder
>get to overhear it
>the prettier one says she has almost 3k matches, and comments on how pitiful and laughable men are
>the other one doesn't have as many, but still has a lot, agrees on how thirst and pathetic men are

Why do women do this? What's the right thing to do anyway? Send a second message just in case, and delete the match if she doesn't respond to that?
>>
>>27152923
Why do women do anything?
>>
>>27152923

That's why you gotta do the opposite to them

>match an ugly fat girl
>she messages me "hey"
>never respond

I love doing that, it's hilarious.
>>
>>27152981
>tfw i do this and yet i complain about hot girls doing this with me

I deserve this :(
>>
>message girl
>get no reply
>doesn't cancel match

so what the fuck am i supposed to do now? do I send her another message? how do i do so without looking like a creep?
>>
File: 1383579734491.jpg (10 KB, 183x205) Image search: [Google]
1383579734491.jpg
10 KB, 183x205
>reinstall tinder because of these threads
>see I got a message from the 28th Feb despite me not using the app since January/early February
>reply anyway

Just my luck that she was also the qtiest girl I've matched with and the only one to message me first
>>
>>27153031
We're all guilty of it - both being victims of it and doing it to people.
>>
Whenever I talk to someone we just make small talk for a bit and then her interest just fades away. How do I transition from small talk into whatever the next step is? I have no clue what I'm doing.
>>
>>27153124
reply to her with "pls respond"
>>
File: 14321645216421642.jpg (11 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
14321645216421642.jpg
11 KB, 234x250
> have chad friend
> he has tinder and fucks a different cutie every week with it
> some girls even virgins
> gets the most heartfelt messages, they're just pump and dump material to him and will delete and block them once they get bored
> meanwhile I'm the guy on the OP, with the matches but no replies thing
> you've got this easier, bro, you could be banging much more women than me if you put some effort into it" him to me
> mfw he shows me all the messages, pictures and one night stands
>>
>>27153165
i usually try to get the number as quickly as possible

like after 5 things said back and forth

"hey i dislike tinder since i cant type with my phone horizontally" or shit like let me send you a picture on whatsapp and then ask for her number

if she says no she wasnt interested in you to begin with and it wouldnt have worked out with saying over 20 things back and forth on tinder anyway
>>
>>27153182
if he is your friend why doesnt he help you?
>>
>>27153213

He tries, but I'm beyond help.
>>
>>27153182
You don't have to, and I know most of the attraction is physical anyway, but I'd appreciate it if you could teach me his messaging ways. I'm sure there's much to be learnt.
>>
>>27153772

He just goes for the cheesy chivalrous shit and the bitches just fall for it because he's a 6'2" 200pd tank of pure muscle.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-14-15-28-32.png (390 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-14-15-28-32.png
390 KB, 720x1280
Is she referring to/TV/'s semenal movie "Meme lover"?
>>
>>27151927
>I'm bi

You mean you flunked out of being straight? Ok.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.