[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the last dream you had? I just dreamed that I was the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What was the last dream you had?

I just dreamed that I was the lead role in a play but I couldn't remember any of my lines.
>>
>>27151434
That I still had friends.
>>
Came in some Brazilian model's fat ass, roamed through some jungle, wandered around some camp nestled among ruins of an ancient civilization, got stabbed and teleported to what seemed to be 1970s New York on a cold winter night, curled up in a ball on the floor in a dark alley, woke up.
>>
>>27152279
top dream m8 I'm a little jelly
>>
File: nice.jpg (307 KB, 700x890) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
307 KB, 700x890
I had some pills which contained the rage virus from 28 days later, i was freaking out because i didn't want anything to eat them and unleash the virus on the world, i think in the end i did drop them(probably because i was think about not doing it so much) and the world got fucked up. It was a really scary dream though, just the atmosphere.
>>
I dreamt I was watching a movie that involved a biker or something.
>>
>>27151434
Fucking my cousin in a parking lot
>>
>>27151434
I don't dream anymore.
>>
>>27151434
I dreamed that my parents had sex with two other girls (1 guy and 3 girls). I cant make sense of that.
>>
dreamed i was in a room filled with hooks hanging from strings. they kept digging into my face and pretty deep in my ears. there was blood. anytime i got a few other hooks out i would notice just seconds later other hooks sinking in.

what's it mean? i forced myself to wake up out of that hell. a gril was helping pull one out of my ear if that helps.
>>
>>27154522
you're a fish and someone was fishing for you
>>
That I was dying alone after a lifetime of rejection, false starts, and wageslavery. This is literally what I dreamt of when I fell asleep last night.
>>
>>27154548
you're right. actually. a few nights ago a random gril ive never met irl but is dating an ex coworker of mine messaged me out of the blue at 3am and we talked for like 30 min. she kept calling me sweet. god women are whores. this is first interaction i've had with a female in a couple of years. idk why she messaged me at all unless she wanted to tell me they were dating bc i didnt know. feel like she is fishing for someone to cheat on him with already but she's barking up the wrong tree bc i'm like 5 years older than her and a virgin. both the dream and rl experiece were strangely similar.

thanks for this insight anon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.