[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this sort of rope good enough to kill me instantly by drop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1457973015690692735599.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1457973015690692735599.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
Is this sort of rope good enough to kill me instantly by drop hanging? I want to break my neck, but I'm not sure if it's thick enough.
>>
Looks pretty strong, where are you hanging yourself from? You need a good few feet of straight drop to give you enough momentum to snap the neck.
>>
Please give me an answer
>>
>>27151363
I haven't decided yet, I don't want to do it in the house because it'll turn into a real estate nightmare. Which comes to my second question, what's a good way to get up onto a tree?
>>
>I want to break my neck
PFFFT
why?
you know it's just a meme that it's any better than normal strangulation, right?
>>
>>27151326
Doesn't look like it. It either snaps or bounces back. Why do you want to kill yourself though?
>>
>>27151326
Take anti-depressants, life will be bright again
>>
>>27151468
It's a rope used to haul cars supposedly. I can go buy a thicker one. Reason should be obvious.
>>
>>27151326
>nylon

nope, need non stretchy rope, something that will give restraint.

Go to ace/menards
>>
File: 1457078533437.jpg (32 KB, 640x688) Image search: [Google]
1457078533437.jpg
32 KB, 640x688
Legally-minded m8s, what are the legal repurcussions of maxing out my credit card before I snuff it?
>>
Is classical knot effective or there are another types which are better?
>>
>>27151554

Your next of kin will have to foot the bill
>>
If you're doing a drop hanging the thickness doesn't matter it all, just do a Hangman's Noose and drop from at least 15 feet and your neck will break.
>>
>>27151326
You can strenghten rope by braiding it, retard.
>>
>>27151326
Nah that won't do. Maybe if you braid it also do a backflip and upload here.
>>
>>27151326
You need a 9ft drop. Any less and you risk becoming a vegetable. You could go more, but your head would pop off. I'm sure you wouldn't mind that?
>>
>>27151326
Get a thicker rope, it not only needs to hold you, it has to snap your neck as well.
>>
>>27151554
The credit company will sue the shit out of your corpse.
>>
>>27151565
I'm reading that this isn't necessarily the case
It looks like if your next of kin wants to inherit anything from you, they have to pay off your debts first
But if they don't, then they don't have to do shit

The exception seems to be when they're tied to the debt themselves somehow (cosigning and shit)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.