[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: ask Chad a question pic not related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x480
ITT: ask Chad a question

pic not related
>>
>chad
>posting on an anonymous chinese imageboard

you wish, Benjamin
>>
>>27151261

>not realizing that quite a number of people lurk on here just for the sake of laughs
>>
>>27151229

Why is pic not related, and why did you choose this picture?
>>
>>27151357
I figured people would be more likely to look at a thread with a pic of a big boobed asian girl......I was right
>>
>>27151332
Actual chads wouldn't even know what 4chan is, apart from once every few months hearing it mentioned on the news. They don't spend more than 5 minutes on the net at any time because they're too busy tuning hot women.

You're a fake chad and nothing you say will change that, because you're here with me.
>>
>>27151401

But she's jerking off an Asian man.
>>
>>27151414
It's far more well known than you fucks think

Also fucking chicks isn't a very time consuming activity despite what some would have you believe.
Also I'm only "here with you" in the same way you're "with" animals when you go to a zoo. The levels of insecurity and desperation on /r9k/ and other boards are actually surprisingly entertaining at times
>>
Now does anyone in here have an actually interesting question for me?
>>
>>27151332
Pro tip: if this is what you get your laughs from you're not as secure as you thought you were :^)
>>
>>27151521
No? Nobody gives a fuck beyond wanting you to leave. Smh I thought you normalfags were the ones that could read a social situation.
>>
>>27151499
> i-i just come here to laugh!
thats how it starts
>>
>>27151499
>getting this defensive

Yeah.
>>
>>27151533
Going on the Internet to laugh at people that say shit like "I deserve women to have sex with me" unironically makes me insecure. Shit bruh you got me
>>
>>27151229
hi chad, do you like bbq pulled pork sandwiches? I love those things
>>
>>27151609
Actually yeah, shits pretty good. Next question.
>>
Describe how fucking Asian pussy feels different from fucking white pussy?
>>
>>27151634
More fishy.
>>
What's it like creampieing a virgin?
What's the most degrading thing you've made them do?
>>
>>27151628
Do you like having betas in your circle of friends? I enjoy having Chad friends, they always have the best stories
>>
>>27151651

You're a beta virgin cuck.
>>
>>27151634
feels pretty much the same.
>>
>>27151697

No it doesn't. White pussy is tight but much more elastic while Asian pussy is a little less tight than jerking off.

>>27151672
>>
>>27151656
Never cp'd a virgin but I did cum in a girls hair she was drunk and didn't notice it was there the whole night
>>
>>27151730
It's like coke and Pepsi for me senpai, the difference is pretty negligible
>>
>>27151660
I hang with some people that you could say are beta but not nearly to the level of your average robot
>>
>>27151656
and also had a chick shit during anal idk if that counts or not
>>
How is life, my friend?

Does all that pussy make you feel fulfilled? Do you feel a true sense of happiness through it or is it just another source of instant-gratification whose benefits on your self-esteem are transient?
>>
>>27151746

Do you have a pencil dick or something?
>>
>>27151833
nope it's just another thing that feels good
>>
>>27151875
what would you classify as a pencil dick because I'd say I'm pretty much normal size
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.