[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever feel like you're watching yourself and your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1444271332054.jpg (225 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444271332054.jpg
225 KB, 633x758
Do you ever feel like you're watching yourself and your actions in third person?
Sometimes I've also catched myself laughing without reason.
>>
>>27151080
Yeah. I've feeled like I've supressed my emotions and only experience them through a filter. I feel like I'm just watching somebody live there life and not understanding why they're doing the things they do
>>
I used to feel that way a few years ago, I got better with the time.
>>
ITT : English slaugheterdingage
>>
Sometimes I feel extremely numb and feel like I can't control my limbs correctly. It feels like I'm looking out to the world as if it was a movie but it also feels like I'm upside down and under water and it's difficult to breathe sometimes. An upset down, distorted disconnect from the world.
>>
>>27151080
Sometimes ill choose to not say curse words, and replace them with euphemisms, or I'll say dang and stuff and it feels like I'm actually swearing but the universe is censoring me.
>>
>>27151106
I can relate to the emotions through a filter but I still feel like I'm living my life. I'm afraid I might end up there, though.

>>27151127
I don't understand what are you saying, if my grammar is incorrect please tell me.
>>
I used to have crazy out of body experiences but they went away. I think i just wasn't eating enough.

Anyone else having to do the capture bullshit at least 3 times regardless of getting it correct or not? Starting to think it's a conspiracy to make me buy a pass.
>>
>>27151211
I've noticed they get worse after I've posted a lot in a short span of time.
>>
i think that's called depersonalization

i get it sometimes when i drive a car, not sure why.
>>
>>27151270
I have the exact same thing , it's really strange but it doesn't happen for normal driving , only when it's fast and I'm concentrating. It literally is like I'm out of my body , it's so weird.
>>
>>27151211
Use legacy captcha.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.