[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>found out that my father watches Korean adult TV shows on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Badstorybreh.jpg (8 KB, 153x200) Image search: [Google]
Badstorybreh.jpg
8 KB, 153x200
>found out that my father watches Korean adult TV shows on YouTube

What do robots? Should I tell him? My mom doesn't know, I think (hope).
>>
>>27150911
whats the problem with watching korean adult tv shows?
>>
>>27150956
Well he does it on the family tablet....
>>
>>27150983
so? god you are such a fucking repressed loser. How is this a big deal???
>>
>>27151017
K den. I will let it be. I just think it's weird because he has a wife and all. And he always said that Asians are ugly so I don't get it really
>>
>>27151035
your dad wants that sideways pussy

in a year he will suggest a vacation to thailand and then you will get a new mommy
>>
>>27151035
he probably gets drunk and laughs at all their silly faces
>>
>>27151072
Well he is in the midlife crisis. Buying knifes and watching reviews of guns and shit
Captcha:7777
>>
>>27151095
guns are cool. go jerk it to your mongolian cartoons.
>>
let him fap
>>
Fap with him,OP.
>>
Who gives a shit you faggot.
Are you gonna snitch every time you find out he does something outside your box?
Let him do whatever he wants.
He probably made you jacking off to it.
He got hot and heavy with it and then your mom walked in and he pumped her with the batch of sperm you were in.
>>
>>27152694
Thanks I needed this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.