[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It boggles my mind that she would do this to me. I take care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5
File: my story.png (237 KB, 691x1143) Image search: [Google]
my story.png
237 KB, 691x1143
It boggles my mind that she would do this to me. I take care of her. She doesnt work, so i provide EVERYTHING. I leased her car for her, I let her use my credit cards, i pay for our apartment, i buy her everything that she could want. I am always so good to her.
>>
File: tumblr_mrllw72zvc1rqd0kpo1_400.gif (1 MB, 400x213) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrllw72zvc1rqd0kpo1_400.gif
1 MB, 400x213
beta provider btfo

all betas deserve to be treated like this tBh, maybe then they'd grow a pair and realize women need to be treated like trash for them to be loyal and obedient
>>
>>27150639
remember these are the same people that voted all the misandrist laws into place

so it's only just they are the ones that end up getting screwed
>>
>>27150571

That's why. You give her everything and made it easy for her to cheat. Women don't really see it as cheating because it's their body but they sure as heck have no problem spending our money lol
>>
She probably doesn't see anything wrong with making you a beta provider because our genes aren't good enough. They fancy themselves as selectors.

Apparently being a father is a privilege even if the kid isn't from your lineage.
>>
>>27150571
no shit op,what did you seriously expect?women love persuading beta cucks to buy them shit while they fuck chad.
>>
>>27150571
Tell her you had a vasectomy. Watch the realization that you caught her cheating. Revel in it. Otherwise she'll think you skipped out on daddy duty. She could order you to pay child support. Or at least waste your time with a court case. Tell her about the vasectomy and why shes a piece of shit. We need more people btfoing these women so they fucking stop trying that shit.

Assuming the pic is you op.
>>
>>27150571
If you aren't married (even by common law - check your local laws) kick her the fuck out. Get her to meet you in a public place like a restaurant or food court then give her a certificate of your vasectomy and tell her to never contact you again.
>>
>>27151024
>We need more people btfoing these women so they fucking stop trying that shit.

never going to happen

we've reached epidemic levels of nu-male beta providers that would willingly accept their cuck role in life
>>
>>27151059

Citations needed pls
>>
>>27151075
i will be releasing my research on this study soon, stay tuned
>>
>>27150910
>our money lol
>money lol
>lol

can you please ask the nearest police officer to shoot you inbetween your eyes? ill give you some blackface if you want it
>>
link to thread faggot
>>
>>27150571
Okay, if this is you, this is what you're going to do.

You call and tell her that you are NOT going to be around to support the baby that she had with Chad, and that you aren't paying for it either. If she denies it, tell her that you aren't having it, and that if she tries to force you to pay for it, you will out her to her entire fucking family.
>>
>>27151122
the thread is filled with women commenting on how vasectomies don't always work or how ovarian cancer can cause false positive pregnancy tests

i wish i was joking
>>
>>27151122
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/4ac76e/me_39m_with_my_girlfriend_30_f_9_months_she_told/
2 seconds with Google you useless piece of shit
>>
>>27151145
you feel good about yourself?
>>
>>27150571
BEFORE YOU TELL HER (LIKE DO IT NOW) GET THE ACCOUNTS FROZEN!!!

if youre ignoring her now she probably realises its going to go badly for her, and might do something like withdraw a load of cash.

After that, meet her in a cafe or something and tell her you had vasectomy. There is actually a very small chance that vasectomy can fail (I think chances increase over time also). So if you really trust her get it checked to make sure it really cant be yours. I know its a very slim chance, but worth checking
>>
>>27151198
I am sorry that you are retarded Anon
>>
>>27151200
straight out of reddit

bravo
>>
>>27151141
that entire thread has made op to be the villain. Only on Reddit would guys with vasectomies father Chad's kids
>>
File: RealTsarHours.png (129 KB, 191x277) Image search: [Google]
RealTsarHours.png
129 KB, 191x277
>>27150571
>mfw even Reddit's first comment on it is that he shouldn't be a beta provider
>>
>>27151208
the sub he posted it in is a board mostly filled with women, and they always try to turn it around to be the guys fault in one way or another
>>
>>27151111

You triggered? Wry.
>>
>>27151207
>stating a fact
>straight out of reddit

How is that straight out of reddit? It is literally a fact that vasectomies can fail. I think it is extremely unlikely, especially in this case since it does sound like the girl is completely using OP, but it is technically possible.

OP youre an idiot for putting her on your lease. Theres a different between letting someone stay with you and actually putting them on the lease, cmon. If i were you i would be speaking to a lawyer. If you can prove that she cheated, like if she actually is pregnant and your vasectomy definitely is working (another reason to check with a doctor), you might be able to get out of any contract type shit that youre stuck in with her. Not sure what the laws are where you are though.
>>
>>27151200
>>27151207
what? unless its copy and pasted he's given good advice, except the extra test. fuck it, you had a vasectomy, youre not responsible for any kids from that point onward.
>>
File: 1239767.gif (2 MB, 355x360) Image search: [Google]
1239767.gif
2 MB, 355x360
>>27151276
please continue posting this is amusing
>>
>>27151289

Tara?
>>
>>27150571
oh your so fucked. you just fucked up several years of your life
>>
>>27151286
Well i personally would want the extra test because if it confirms that the vasectomy is 100% working, then she has for sure cheated. I would want the proof of cheating
>>
>>27151251
>Wry
JUST
U
S
T

seriously, no one is gonna have respect for you if you don't have it for yourself.
>>
>>27151429

I kind of understand. If you want to be vague then bee you're self.
>>
>>27151276
>vasectomy failed AND condoms broke
>vasectomy failed AND bitch broke the condoms
>she cheated on him
tough choice if you ask me, family

now he tells her he had a vasectomy:
>she either doubles down on the lie that it is his
>she comes out she cheated on him
>it's the second coming of christ
>>
from that thread -

>So, wait. You moved in with this woman without talking about children or telling her that you had a vasectomy? Look, if she cheated on you and is carrying someone else's kid, that's horrible. But what you did is also nasty. Maybe not as bad as being cheated on, but I feel like a vasectomy needs to be mentioned before you move in together. What else haven't you told her?

> if she cheated on you and is carrying someone else's kid, that's horrible. But what you did is also nasty. Maybe not as bad as being cheated on,

>maybe not as bad

Fucking hell, I read this as:
>she didn't know her ploy to trick you into fatherhood wouldn't work because you didn't tell her that so it isn't fair and even though she cheated on you i am still going to point out that you are shitty for not telling her. Then I am going to insinuate that you are a habitually lying piece of shit to make her seem like less of a bad person.

My advice - lawyer up, freeze any joint accounts, get checked to make sure your vasectomy is good, then go from there. If your V is all in working (non working?) order, then go no contact, cut all ties as soon as possible and let her raise the thing herself.
>>
File: e45[1].png (438 KB, 720x528) Image search: [Google]
e45[1].png
438 KB, 720x528
>>27151442
>If you want to be vague then bee you're self.
if you are here, if you aren't a normie, being yourself won't get you anywhere (socially), you will probably die alone, and it's something you need to realize. Stop being a dipshit
>>
>>27151477

I know its a very very slim chance that it is his, but if i were him i would want absolute proof. having proof that the vasectomy worked/is still working would cut off any avenue for doubt, for him, her, and in any legal situation that might arise
>>
>>27151477
well lets look at the odds. 20% chance of pregnancy with normal ammounts of unprotected sex each month. however only .15% of vasectomies ever fail. when you add the condoms with an 'optimistic' failure rate of several percent, the odds of it being your kid still falls into the realm of airline accidents, lightning strike injuries, and lottery wins.
Please stand up for yourself.
>>
>>27151619
>Please stand up for yourself
>he
english motherfucker, do you speak it?
jesus fuck i swear to god everybody is a fucking retard
>>
>>27151477

Sure, she probably cheated, but it's still worth checking that the vasectomy worked regardless.
>>
>>27151561
>I feel like a vasectomy needs to be mentioned before you move in together.

Fucking roastie logic.
>you MUST tell us about vasectomies even if we've never talked about having kids so we can pressure you into marriage sucessfully when the time comes
Let's be real here. She's upset because this is how bitches get caught cheating.
>>
>>27151716
this nigger gets it
if anything vasectomies should be kept from bitches and/or used as bluff when she says she's pregnant
>>
>>27151709
What this guy is saying.

Wont it be nice to have a note from your doctor saying "the vasectomy didnt fail. He cant be the father" when you tell her to get out? I'm sure the lawyer would appreciate it.
>>
There's a number of possibilities.

>Vasectomy failed. Very unlikely.
>False-positive prego test. Unlikely.
>She's lying to tie this beta bitch provider down. Likely.
>She cheated and is trying to trick him. Very likely.

Fucked either way.
>>
>>27151716
Ok, let's look at it from the other angle -

>move in with a girl
>say you want to spend rest of your life with her
>want to start a family
>she however, never mentions she got her ovaries removed
>>
>>27151589

Alright. And then?
>>
>>27151477
>>27151600
>>27151619
>>27151709
>>27151765

not even that,
the odds are so slim and the bitch is basically screwed because even if she claims the baby is actually his to the court, he can literally get a dna test to see if the child is actually his

shame the girl won't get in trouble though
>>
>>27151716
>even if we've never talked about having kids
Who says they haven't?
>>
>>27150571
I bet reddit will make him out to be the bad guy

>HOW DARE YOU FORGET TO TELL HER YOU HAD A VASECTOMY
>>
>>27151773
the her boyfriend cheats on her and tries to bring up this irrelevant point in his defense? you're on the wrong side buddy
>>
>>27151804
No, I was pointing out how stupid your
>you MUST tell us about vasectomies even if we've never talked about having kids so we can pressure you into marriage sucessfully when the time comes
sounds.
Those are plain assumptions.
>>
There's a teeeeeny tiny chance the guy is the dad but it's so unlikely that he's better off breaking up with her. If she means it she can always use the courts to force a blood test and then they'd know.
>>
>>27151801
I've played this song and dance before on 4chan. They've always said the same thing.
>>
>>27151773
>adopt
>use one of her frozen eggs (standard practice to save a few beforr the procedure)
>get a surrogate mother

There are many ways to have kids. Getting a vasectomy or your oaveries removed does not impede your ability to have children, it only impedes your ability to be cuckolded.
>>
>>27150571
You can't get a vasectomy unless you have a kid.

post is bs

sage
>>
>>27151896
>vasectomy
>does not impede your ability to have children
>he did it for the sole purpose of not wanting to have children

Are you pulling my leg?

Also, let me point out flaws in your arguments:
>adopt
Not their child.
>use one of her frozen eggs (standard practice to save a few beforr the procedure)
She doesn't want to have kids, like the guy in OP.
>get a surrogate mother
See adoption, not their kid.
>>
>>27151792
after the dipshit part?
break up any relationships you may have with any stacy, and start living your live, by you, for you. this sounds cliche as fuck, but if you want to go out, go; if you have an idea, try it; if you want something get it.

Then when life is over you will have something better to say than just saying "after stacy was done having fun in her life, i made sure she suffered no repercussions whatsoever for the bohemian life she led which didn't include me" you will be able to say "I tried, I did my best, I gave no fucks about anything but me. Life threw me a curveball and I hit that motherfucker out of the stratosphere."
>>
>>27151962
You are literally wrong
>>
>>27151145
wow, this is fucking epic level of beta faggotry, 9 months and this faggot leases a car kek
>>
>>27151226
it's basically filled with redpill faggots nowadays so they are the ones who usually rule that place now when it comes to betas asking such type of shit
>>
>Reddit

Drink a gallon of bleach
>>
>>27150571
This guy made the right call imo. Who ever gets upset is the real loser. I'd show up while she was at work, get my shit, and never be heard from again.
>>
>>27151141
Vasectomies can reverse themselves, but it's unlikely. Given they use condoms too the logical conclusion is that OP from pic needs to shoo shoo the roast beef.
>>
>>27150718
Nu-males are Bernie-voting trash; I don't feel sorry for them.
>>
>>27152124

r/relationships is 100% uber-feminists and dickless faggots
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.