[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have a best friend anon? Tell me about him/her. When did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 363x518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 363x518
Do you have a best friend anon?
Tell me about him/her. When did you meet? Why are you friends?
>>
>>27150325
He hates me cause I spend all my free time smoking pot, cigarettes and drinking alcohol. But we both have the same sense of humour and interests, including hentai. We're so close I know his dick size.
>>
The only people I know are from highschool. Everything beyond that I'm incapable of meeting people and growing a friendship.
>>
I don't have one.

>tfw I could go for months without getting a text or phone call
>>
>>27150411
Same boat man, hope you're doing alright. Ive been alone since I was 15, I like to pretend im ok being alone by wasting time watching anime or playing vidya but sometimes I get real bad and my true feelings come out like right now. I want to die but im too much of a pussy
>>
>>27150325

>best friend is basically a Chad
>met him at a girl's b-day party back in highschool
>had a major crush on the girl at the time, had absolutely no chance with her though, she was a 10/10 in the looks department and I was a short, fat, acne-ridden dork
>chad friend also fancied her
>absolutely hated him at the time, he was incredibly smooth and charismatic and /fit/, basically everything that I wished I was
>he started chatting me up at the party, thought he was mocking me at first because of how earnest he was, which made seeth with anger internally
>played along with it, acted nice because I didn't want make a scene and lose face in front of the girl
>fast-forward a few months, chad guy is now a regular part of our group, making it impossible for me to be alone with said girl
>chad friend ends up trying to get with my crush, gets rejected in worst way possible
>we both end up realizing she's a total cunt, end up taking pity on chad friend
>end up actually liking him in earnest
>fast forward several years, me and chad friend are total bros, even though we're polar opposites in terms of personality and appearance
>he ends up hooking me up with my first girlfriend
>is generally the most loyal and awesome dude I've ever known

And that's the story of how a bitter love rival ended up being the coolest bro a guy could ask for
>>
Not really, I just have a few friends that are all good for different things
>>
> no friends
> no gf
>no family
> no job
> no degree
> no talent
> no vidya
> no anime

living the dream
>>
>>27150325
He's a skinny little faggot that bitches and moans about stupid shit. But I listen to him because I have noone else.
>>
>>27150447
Yeah I feel that way all the time. I'm 24 now... I don't know if it's going to get any better. If anything it's going to get worse. I just want to save up some money and take a greyhound somewhere.

It's even worse when you have abusive parents. Probably why I'm like this.
>>
>>27150325
>When did you meet?
We met in 7th grade. We're both seniors in college now.
>Why are you friends?
Probably because we're very similar to each other. We're both the proverbial black sheep compared to the average members of our age/racial groups. Though we're pretty politically/ideologically different we both feel like we can be honest with each other, even if we're usually less honest with other people.
>>27150411
>The only people I know are from highschool.
Also this, pretty much. I've known the same handful of people since middle/high school and am incapable of forming lasting or any bonds with people from after that period of my life. The friend I mentioned above is the only one I've kept in contact with, even though most of the people I was friends with in middle/high school still go to the same uni.
>>
File: 1450758245286.jpg (68 KB, 540x399) Image search: [Google]
1450758245286.jpg
68 KB, 540x399
>>27150485
Same. Just waiting to either build up and end it or just passively apathetic to anything that is happening.
>>
>>27150542
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is unable to function!
>>
Half Chinese guy I met when I was 11.

We were both into anime and whatnot, we're pretty similar in our hatred for normalfags too

Still talk to him every now and then. Being a smug teenager looking down on normies with him was so cool
>>
>>27150541
It brings me relief to know others know the same pain, Fuck your parents man do what makes you happy
>>
>>27150325
No. I used to have a lot of friends, but they all moved away, and I've struggled to make friends in adulthood.

I tried to make friends with similar interests, but that can be hard in this day and age, when so many people within my age group have a shallow interest in nearly everything, just for the sake of being quirky.

What friends I have had, that I considered closest of all, had been really shitty, and had taken advantage of my kindness toward them.

I don't foresee a future in which I ever will have friends again.
>>
>>27150671
>where do you think you are.jpg
Though I suppose these days failures are less common on r9k than they were in the past.
>>
>>27150727
Seriously. Everyday there are bf and gf threads and people getting along. I'm all alone in this world.

THIS IS WHERE I BELONG
>>
>>27150727
The school shootings brought a lot of normies over and some still havent left, it's ashame but nothing can be done by us
>>
Me and my bro have been best friends since the 5th grade. We spent pretty much every day in school together. When me and my ex broke up and I needed a place to stay, he let me live at his place rent free for 9 months before I left for bootcamp. He's got a gf now and there's distance between us but we still find time to play games a few times a week
>>
>>27150550
Source on that vietnamese cartoon still?
>>
i had one. but now we dont talk anymore
>>
>>27150841
It's going to be okay.
>>
>>27150859
It was an online friendship so I guess it was a matter of time
>>
>>27150893
I imagine it's hard to form a connection over the internet.
>>
He has been my nig since middle school but our families hate each other,we have same sense of humor,hobbies,interests and we know each other well af.we are into the same sport and shit
>>27150325
>>
>>27150325
i was 5 years old playing in my front yard with toy dinosaurs, he was 10 and walking home from school
he walked past me and i asked him if he wanted to play, he played dinosaurs with me for a minute then said he had to get home
turned out he lived 2 doors down and we have been best friends ever since
fast forward to present day and i am a 23 yo kv NEET and he is 28 with a job and fucked at least 30 different girls
apart from the fact we both still live with our parents we have very little in common and i think the only reason he still talks to me is because we live right next door and it would be awkward if he cut contact

i do really care for him though, he's the one person who has been there literally all my life and i can truly call him a friend. i honestly believe i would take a bullet for him even if he wouldn't do the same
>>
>>27150456
That's really cool anon, glad you both took the red pill.
>>
>>27150325
I don't really have friends at all, none in real life and none on the Internet.
Feels bad.
>>
>>27151693
Story?

as original as it gets
>>
>>27150325
My only best friend is an online friend. We met in a PS3 game called little big planet back when I was 13 and he was 11. Since then we both switched to PC gaming and started building computers.

We're still friends because we have similar interests and can openly talk to each other without getting annoyed with one another.

>tfw the moment I turn off the screens I have no friends
>>
I have two friends on the internet that I feel like I'm really close to. But to them I'm just another of their replaceable internet friends. Both of them have flown across the ocean to meet some other internet friend from my country. When I asked them why they didn't visit me as well, they both essentially said "I'd be really bored and it would be awkward staying at your mom's house, and you seem kind of creepy anyway"
>>
>>27150325
No.

This comment sure is origami.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 603x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 603x473
Yeah I do. I've known him since he moved to my town in fifth grade. Why are we friends? I get along with him better than I do with my own brother. We have the same interests, sense of humor, everything. I've driven cross country with the guy and he's considered as much a part of my family as I am with his. His mom even tried to marry me off to his cousin
>>
>>27150325
currently is the ex of a friend of mine, i wanna the relationship go further (and prob she wanna too) but the fact that she has been with a friend of mine recently pulls we both back, but i think that we will have something within the time. The only problem is that if her ex hears about prob will suicide.

also i have a friend since 6, we were in the same class for years, we lost touch a couple of years but we're almost always toguether now.
>>
I've had two best friends actually.

>1
>black hair, green eyes, kind of chubby and short with a weird voice but social enough to make up for it
I met him when I was just a baby, we grew up together, spend our entire childhood together. We shaped each other in a lot of ways. He's a year younger than me and has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. We used to play Smash Bros together, then Runescape, Halo, then League of Legends, not to mention the hundreds of hours playing imaginary games. In 2013 he graduated and went off to University so I only get to see him a couple times a year now. He's super motivated and social so basically the polar opposite of me. Coming back to visit again at the end of March so I'm happy for that.

>2
>blonde hair in a pixie cut when i met her, grew it out ever since. slightly on the skinny side and 5'4 with a babyface
I'll try not to be too cynical here. I met her in 2012 and she was only 13 then... at this point in my life I was more or less a 17 year old NEET and only really socialized with friend 1. She was a lot like you'd imagine a 13 year old girl-demanding, "so randum xD", very outgoing and clingy but also very smart. She was my brothers friend for a year then we went on a school trip together (both homeschooled) and became friends. She pulled me out of the NEET life, we talked about deeper emotional stuff than I could with my other friend and she really improved my life. It took almost 6 months to start crushing on her, and when she started hanging out with me every day that didn't help. She moved away to another country for 18 months and I visited her there for 6 of those. She matured a lot when I visited her so I actually got along better with her. We were inseparable, but we came back home together and she got close with my brother, and in a fit of jealousy I pushed her away. She missed my company and we tried dating but we broke up in Dec. and haven't really spoken since.
>>
File: 1449469997517.jpg (352 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449469997517.jpg
352 KB, 1280x720
>>27150325
>met best friend through a kid I didn't really like who hanged out with my cousin a lot
>future best friend was good friends with said kid
>one day I hung out with them
>find out we had a ton in common
>end up hanging out with him like 6 days a week playing WoW and all sorts of games
>had to move out of town because shitty family and living situations
>keep in contact with him through steam
>he gets a full-time job and a gf
>lose contact
>been like 3 years now
Shit sucks, I really miss the guy but I have no way of getting in contact with him anymore.
>>
I met him online like... 8 years ago? 7 years ago? I honestly don't remember.
His name is... I also don't remember I was always poor with names. It's fine probably forgot my name too, at least my first.

I'm pretty sure back when those TF2 raffles were happening is when I added him, I think he won a hat? Well it was TF2 so he definitely won a hat.
We didn't really start talking, and by we I mean he, till like a year later.
>>
My stepsister is my only real friend. Our parents took us to an art gallery to meet, we awkwardly avoided each other the whole time, but bonded in the car ride on the way home over the fact that we both had cringy weeaboo phases. I guess that's been 4 or 5 years now, wow
>>
>>27150355

Who's bigger?

97I92V
>>
File: 142677233.png (164 KB, 599x586) Image search: [Google]
142677233.png
164 KB, 599x586
I will never know these feels.
>>
File: 1448947556098.png (240 KB, 516x523) Image search: [Google]
1448947556098.png
240 KB, 516x523
yes
he is sweet and nice
we watch anime and play games together
sometimes we go to the card shop together after college
i think i'm in love with him
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.