[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: drinking-man.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
drinking-man.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
alcohol, this fucking shit sucks

sure it's fun but nowhere near worth feeling like throwing up all day the next day

never doing this shit again
>>
>>27150177
yeah weed is a much better drug than alcohol
>>
>>27150177
drink more water when you drink

start taking a multivitamin and b-complex
>>
>>27150177
You get used to it

I don't mind the hangover because it makes my brain feel dead and I don't think as much
>>
Build up a tolerance for it fgt. I can drink an entire bottle of vodka and not get hung over (granted I'll pass out for like 12 hours or so).
>>
>>27150408
this

Last time I drank a couple months ago I threw up all over myself and the couch and had to sit outside spewing more for ages
I can't touch the stuff now without feeling queasy, so I don't.
Weed is much better. You can quickly smoke a very small amount of a thing, you won't go overboard and forget the whole night and feel sick, and the high feels much better than drunkenness. It also enhances most activities in a way that alcohol can't compete with at all.
>>
>throwing up all day

lol

i'm an alcohol, my body likes booze far too much to have it shot from my body like that

ugh
>>
tldr, thread for a pussy who cant handle alcohol
>>
>>27150177
Make sure you eat enough during the day, drink some water before bed and take vitamins.

Pussy.
>>
File: 1435808170313.jpg (40 KB, 529x404) Image search: [Google]
1435808170313.jpg
40 KB, 529x404
god i feel like fucking shit

puked a bunch of water, tried to have more, now i feel like puking again

fuck me
>>
>>27150647
at least you won't have to waste money on alcohol for a while, dunno how long it'll take before you feel like drinking again
>>
>>27150177
>never doing this again

You're a living fucking meme, why would you do it in the first place then?
>>
>>27150647
Gotta know ur limits
For me drinking over 6 beers or mixing liquors really makes me regret it the next morning
>>
>>27150177
>not wanting to enjoy the pain to feel sorry for self
>not wanting to enjoy the idea of accidental death
Life is a roller coaster of pain/pleasure, so to speed it up to get back up high is great imo.
>>
>>27150177
Alcohol is okay if you don't overdo it
The problem is, when you're already drunk, your inhibitions fall so you're just likely to drink even more

So the risk of waking up and feeling shitty or regretting something actually increases exponentially and not linearly as you drink more because your chances of drinking even more than you already have increase as you get more drunk.

It's pretty dumb. Only times I ever get totally hammered anymore are when I get past a certain point, pseudo-black out and then wake up realizing I drank like twice what I thought I drank.

Alcohol can be pretty relaxing in moderation, though. You don't -have- to get shitfaced every time, in fact I wouldn't recommend it unless you really need some kind of guilty catharsis. Cause, you know, I ALWAYS regret it when I go full fuck everything I'm drunk mode but I also feel like I needed it and way better internally after it happens. Weird feels.
>>
>>27150721
>6 beers
>>
>>27151625
Depends on the strength of the beer imo
If you go for high abv stuff six beers can be a lot
Also depends on body weight
Not everyone's a fatass matey
>>
>>27150177
I have never liked the taste of alcohol. I went to one party in my life and I drank the disgusting stuff and just became more depressed because people weren't acting like themselves.

Now that I'm older I have found I can drink Rum Chata and that's about fucking it. The feeling of being drunk is a bit upsetting to me because I feel uneasy in the stomach but it doesn't make me depressed.

I don't think I will ever like the taste or feeling of alcohol.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.