[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in 3rd grade > have insanley hot teacher >start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1455628036608.jpg (402 KB, 626x800) Image search: [Google]
1455628036608.jpg
402 KB, 626x800
>be in 3rd grade
> have insanley hot teacher
>start getting boners every now and then
>start fantaszing about my teacher cuddling me at night while I suck her tits
>decide one day to write a letter and leave it at the teachers door
>quickly pick up the letter and throw it away
>letter reads that my parents hit me and I would like to live with her
I cringe at that memory every time I think about it, damn I was a horny autist.
>>
>>27149978
>be at friends place
>be like 8, he was like 6
>bunk bed sleepover
>night time, he asks if i want him to suck my dick
>decline
>next day notice his father is really sleazy
>>
I'm actually trying to learn russian. Found an app on the store called Duolingo that is pretty fucking good. Shit's hard tho. Hopefully I can meet a nice, conservative russian waifu one day. :)
>>
>>27150961
Much like te vietnamese, russian mail brides are often traps to get your money. Take care in your endeavours anon.
>>
>>27151000
I dont want no mail bride, anon. I want to meet a cute conservative cutie who went to orthodox school
>>
>>27149978
>in eighth grade
>Friend always brags about sneaking to watch his brother have sex
>One night, I spend the night at his house
>In the middle of the night, we hear the back door, by his room open
>Friend's like, "let's go look"
>his brother has a girl with him
>We spy from the other room, hiding silently down the hall and around the corner
>All we can see is them making out. Then she pulls out his dick and sits beside him
>literally, all we can see from here is him sitting there with his head back, and a hand jerking him off
>We wait, to see if it escalates to anything more
>quickly come to the realization that we're essentially just watching his bro get fapped. Can't even see the girl
>When we get back to the room my friend whispers, "Wasn't that awesome?"
>Ask if it's like that every time, he says yeah. That's how they have sex.
>The whole school year, this nigga been bragging about watching his brother get hand jobs...
>>
>>27150045
Im curious
Go on anon

Original?
>>
>>27149978
Why are reddit posts so obvious?
>>
>first grade
>had really strict older teacher
>was pretty mean but not scary mean
>she'd always read us stories
>would make us rub her feet while we listen

She was weird. I bet she gave a few kids foot fetishes because of that. I got in trouble one time because I refused. Fuck that bitch, I'm listening to a story, not giving you a massage.
>>
>>27151041
They just want your money and a green card.
>>
File: 51375591_p6.jpg (133 KB, 483x651) Image search: [Google]
51375591_p6.jpg
133 KB, 483x651
>>27152141
If getting her out of shitty russia and into my loving arms where we can be happy together till we both die in each other's embrace, I don't care famalam
>>
File: 426la4ot.jpg (20 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
426la4ot.jpg
20 KB, 150x200
>>27151898
u wot mate?
>>
>>27151898
do you still know her name? try to find a pic
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.