[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
List of unspeakable things you'd do 2 gain anime waifu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x378
Could be human sacrifice, taking a life, betrayal, oh and you wont go to hell for it, if that's what's holding you back. Come on anons how far will you go?
>>
If there were no reprecussions, I'd do just about anything short of genocide. Fuck it.
>>
>>27149930
I'd step on the grass
>>
>>27149930

I wouldn't want to hurt anyone. But assuming that I had no chance of getting caught, I'd consider robbing a rich person who has great insurance.
>>
>>27149930
If you're anime waifu actually existed, she wouldn't want anything to do with you.
Why would you're perfect waifu ever want to keep the company of a pathetic robot like yourself?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 74x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 74x125
>>27149942
Respect, wonder how many come up short too that?
>>
File: misaki.jpg (20 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
misaki.jpg
20 KB, 704x400
>>27149993
Because she's a horribly messed up and lonely person herself, and plans to manipulate me into becoming completely dependent on her, making me the one person who is guaranteed to never betray or leave her.
>>
>>27150011
Dubs confirmed. You can change her anon. Just worship her.
>>
File: image.gif (146 KB, 320x202) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
146 KB, 320x202
>>27149993
Well that's the catch isn't it? But if your willing to do God knows what I bet kidnapping and brain washing isnt that much of a moral choice to make.
>>
>>27150035
>change her

Are you insane? This is literally the only type of girl who would ever be interested in me, let alone tolerate me, I would ride that gravy train for as long as I could until she realizes that she'd be better off with a stable, happy human being and left me for him.
>>
>>27149930
Even if I'm the only one who can see and validate her existence and get called crazy, I'd take it. Will making a Tulpa get me this? Sanity's overrated anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 125x112
>>27150108
Sure you could sacrifice your sanity, or you could stomp a puppy to death.Depends on how far you can go
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.