[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
karma reincarnation it's real The ride never ends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: time.jpg (425 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
425 KB, 850x478
karma reincarnation
it's real

The ride never ends
>>
What the fuck did I do to deserve this shitty life?
>>
>>27149884
so what you are saying is, the amount of suffering i am enduring now will be all worth it when i will reincarnate in the form of a wealthy chand 10 inch dick ?

Because that doesn't seem worth it

also i know you won't have a good answer for this but how do you know? have you experienced? do you spend a lot of time on /x/??
>>
>>27149928
Statistically you are a white male living in a first world country. You lucked out if anything senpai. You could be a beta poo in loo or a slave instead.
>>
>>27149941
I guess thats nice.
>>
>>27149929
a better change (and you can acheive it in this life, even tho it's hard) would be to be more connected to your spiritual life (basically love, the invisible, things that give you a purpose). I still have to make that change happen for me so I can't tell you how much it's worth it but I'm sure it is.

I'm not gonna try to convert you but basically, a few years ago, I was so low that one night, I meditated and made the wish, with all my heart, to die. Then I went to sleep but I was super concentrated on the sky and the stars, like, I really wanted my soul to leave my body. Then, I felt like I woke up, but when I looked around me I realized that I was acutally hovering over my body (I was high than my bed) and then there was a huge dark void in front of me that started sucking me in. I got scared and tried to go away. Woke up the next morning feeling uber bad. Later on I met a shaman who told me what happened and who told me that basically, the reason I feel like I feel is that I'm not connected to my spiritual self. I'm working on that now but it's not an easy ride. But now I know that all the shit buddhists say like the soul, the karma, reincarnation and shit, that is all real. That's why I don't think about suicide so much now and try to find an actual solution to the state I'm in.
>>
>>27150017
Hard? no that's not hard that's nearly impossible.

Coming from different backgrounds people have different outcomes in life, to achieve money and status you need high education (or you can kill steal murder etc) In order to achieve high education you need money that your parents had to have saved up to put you through school, since the recent economical collapse most people don't and are forced to take loans and be slaves to the banks that created the collapse in the first place.

I let all of that go because i realized all i wanted was to just be alone, i don't need a fast car and a smoking hot 10/10ign girl all i need is to be alone and to distract myself..... because i can't find meaning in life, there is none to be found, my parents got horny they were young and stupid and they brought me in to suffer along with them.... all i'm waiting for is death, and after that it's gonna be all over, there's no soul there's no afterlife, it's just a bunch of atoms that are being kept together by physical forces.

You die your atoms get recycled and that's it.

you will have to excuse me non believing your lsd trip to mount coocoo but it just sounds silly
>>
>>27150132
>I let all of that go because i realized all i wanted was to just be alone, i don't need a fast car and a smoking hot 10/10ign girl all i need is to be alone and to distract myself..... because i can't find meaning in life, there is none to be found, my parents got horny they were young and stupid and they brought me in to suffer along with them....

I've felt like this so often I could have said those very words. No wonder I'm a lifeless NEET who doesn't give a shit about basically anything.

I'm not asking you to beleive anything, I hardly beleive myself. But I trust this guy that I met once who had absolutely nothing to gain by bullshiting me, who told me that there is a reason why I chose to be born in the western civ, I've just forgotten it.

I just want to remmember why now, and give my life a meaning.
>>
File: 1446795949683.jpg (251 KB, 955x1620) Image search: [Google]
1446795949683.jpg
251 KB, 955x1620
>>27150192
Give life meaning... yeah good luck with that, only fucking monkeys with smartphones could come up with such a fucking piece of philosophical bullshit....

DUDE look up..... just go on a hill and look up.... look how much there is..... look how much space and stars are there.... how can you possibly with a straight face there is meaning to life.....

It has none.

THERE'S FUCKING PLANETS THAT ARE ONE HUGE DIAMOND!!!!!....

There's planets that are getting destroyed this very instant by a sun that is too close.... there are huge spheres with masses so immeasurably big that we can't even comprehend where space and time stop being....

There's hundreds of planets that are similar to earth just in our cluster neighborhood, but for some reason with think this shit is special.....
>>
>>27150259
Life is rare anon. Even in the whole universe.
It's worth something.

I sincerely hope we both find (or rather, understand or remmember) the meaning of our own.

t. a friend
>>
You say that but in reality you're hoping reincarnation is real when it's probably more likely that it's just the end. Not even pitch black, the worst fate however would be alzheimer's because you're almost gone and who knows whats happening.
I mean how would reincarnation happen? Why would this magic happen?
>inb4 souls
they don't exist, this silly idea of souls is the one thing that keeps me from any religion
>>
>>27150308
what is that

t. what the heck does that mean??
>>
>>27150392
>You say that but in reality you're hoping reincarnation is real when it's probably more likely that it's just the end

As a matter of fact, I've hoped that death was the end for most of my life. If I could chose to stop existing forever even now, I probably would.

I can't tell you how or why things happen. I beleive or rather, know that souls are real, we even have many.

Not looking to convert anyone tho, just conversing. Beleive what you want/will.
>>
>>27150420

it means "sincerely" or something in finnish. It's something you write at the end of a letter.
It became a meme.

t. meme teacher
>>
>>27150472
oooohhhh....

why are finns so present in meme creation.....
>>
>>27150490
Must be something in the food that turns them all into weeboos.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.