[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Sup Betas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Virginity taker.jpg (53 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Virginity taker.jpg
53 KB, 620x387
Why don't some of you depressed manlets use the computers you're on right now to go get a hooker and get laid?

Seriously? All you do is piss and moan on here when you could open up a new tab type in your nearest city and pick out a tasty slut who'll suck and fuck your dick no matter what you look like or how autistic you are.

So what are your excuses, cowards?
>>
How would that help me?
>>
File: 1418536253003.jpg (11 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1418536253003.jpg
11 KB, 250x242
>>27149854
>Why don't some of you depressed manlets use the computers you're on right now to go get a hooker and get laid?

I'm a broke ass NEET.
>>
Hooker sex is only a good deal when you're a psychologically normal dude who just wants to dissipate some of his excess horniness.

These losers just want validation, inclusion and status symbols. Hookers won't do shit for them. They'd be better off paying for a girl to pretend to be their gf for a dinner.
>>
>>27149896
or I simply want to love a girl and start a family.

My standards in terms of looks are practically non-existent yet I'm still too autistic to get one.
>>
File: 1455935657520.png (848 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
1455935657520.png
848 KB, 1000x900
>>27149854
I don't have depression because I'm not having sex, baito-kun.
>>
File: 1447158616765.jpg (46 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1447158616765.jpg
46 KB, 680x583
>>27149854
Ah, the ole "pay a hooker to lose your virginity" meme. A real classic. Thanks for reminding me of this gem, op.
>>
>>27149869
>lose virginity (if applicable)
>less stressed out
>less depressed
>physical human contact (practice makes perfect)
>taking positive action in face of adversity
>getting to blow a load in or on a 10/10
>sexual experience
>oxytocin hormone release

Etc, etc.

Not to mention girls can smell desperation. A hooker won't care that's her job. Once you've got rid of that, it's easier attract other women
>>
>>27149894
Surely you get some NEET bux?
>>
>>27149922
Nice double dubs. Friend women call tell when you're desperate like that. Getting some notches on your bedpost will help lessen the autism around them. Who do you want to spill your spaghetti around - a woman your paying not to care or a girl you have a chance with?
>>
>>27149943
Nope. Only certain countries give meme allowances to NEETs.
The real deal are all shut-ins without any income living with their aging parents.
>>
>just lift
>just get hobbies
>just get a hooker
>just dress like a fuccboi
>just become a trap
well, if you say so it must work
>>
>>27149854
I want a serious way out of this misery not a temporary solution
>>
>>27150007
Damn. Harsh friend. Nice 007 though.
>>27150068
Getting confidence, sexual experience and doing something for yourself is the first step. What do you have to lose by trying?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.