[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots eat at diners alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
It's pretty cool to eat at diner alone.
>>
post more pics of food you've ordered.
i hope its a burger or GTFO.
>>
>>27149794
Only when I'm traveling for work desu senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Ate this thing called the valley supreme. It has fries,eggs,sausage,gravy,onion,bell peppers. My first time eating it and not to bad.
>>
>>27150025
looks rather tasty

>tfw you will never be part of this kind of group
>>
>>27150196
Good. I rather be alone.
>>
Was just thinking about headin' out to one, right now. Might get some biscuits and gravy.

There's a qt black waitress at our local diner that I wouldn't mind fucking in her fat little ass, if you understand my subtle lingo.
>>
Eating out is so damned expensive where i live and i have very little money.
I might move to a cheaper place (where i'll have a job) pretty soon and then i'll probably eat at something like a diner sometimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 1280x720
>>27150316
Yeah this meal I got was pretty southern and all the waitress's are white. But they have other crap that i usually get like the Denver omelette.
>tfw you wanted to take more pictures but didn't want to look like a Instagram fag.
>>
>>27150196
Those generic hardened single digit IQ old men are the worst type of normies
>>
>>27149794
every time i eat dinner i eat it alone

im always alone
>>
>>27150316
going to have to be more direct friend.

Never have been good at reading between the lines.
>>
>>27150586
Well, there's this shortstacked, light-skinned black girl that works at the local diner. She has a round, squishy, yet tones ass, with wide hips and thick thighs. She also has a big pair of titties, and if you're lucky, she's wearing her V-neck shirt to work. She has an adorable face with a cute, pointy little button nose, and big, pink lips. Sprinkled across her cheeks and nose is a gentle dash of freckles.

I would not mind to bend her over my table before ripping her tight kahki's down, and take her to pound town. I would take both of her wrists behind her back while I mercilessly impregnated her soft, young cunt...

That is, of course after I finished my meal and left a moderately gracious tip.
>>
>>27150196
Jesus Christ I really don't want to be part of that group.
>>
>>27150196
They look homeless, you should count yourself lucky!
>>
>>27150923
Yeah i'm still not quite grasping what you're trying to say here anon...
>>
>>27151526

>confusing homeless people with obvious blue collar workers

spotted the sheltered richfag.

or possibly towelhead
>>
>>27149794
Yes, in college. It's not that bad, I have a cellphone which I use to browse 4chan.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.