[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't bother trying to live your life in pursuit of wom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Clay.png (301 KB, 512x386) Image search: [Google]
Clay.png
301 KB, 512x386
Don't bother trying to live your life in pursuit of women robots. I did and this is literally me and I'm more miserable than ever. They aren't worth it.

This is inevitable the fate of everyone who stays in relationships for long enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tV29aD7dFI
>>
File: 1447711012818.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447711012818.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>>27149655
Maaa nigguh

feel the same way, women are not worth time and effort, my hand does the job much better, and if i want an upgrade i buy an onahole and bam it's better.

alsochecked
>>
>>27149655
Clay lived a massive lie and was never honest with anyone even himself.
The failings of both him and his marriage fall on him and his actions.
He didn't think he could get better
He didn't think another girl would give him the time of day
He treated dating in his youth as a trophy sport and got his prize for it.

girls you want are out there girls that you can be yourself around without some wall or act exist
but god damn they are not just going to fall from the sky and crash on you, you can't just wait around to see if they walk by, you have to actively hunt for them date some in between and never settle. Yes it's hard as fuck but the alternative is Clay's outcome where you are just destroyed because you let your hormones and fear decide your mate rather than you.
>>
>>27150295
the point is life is limited and chances are you will meet bad apple one after the other, sometimes never even realizing it until you spend 2 years with a bitch.... and then all those years are wasted.

Relationships as of today are just simply obsolete, what you actually need is like a job center but for couple making (no... not dating companies)

You go in get a thorough psychological evaluation, do some other personality tests.... then you get put in the database. This place also has forced fitness requirement, yes you will be forced to have a healthy body, no it's not a choice. after that there's a waiting period you get evaluated and you are assigned to women or men with interests similar as yours, you don't go on dates you take part in activities that involve relationship building and problem solving. You will have to work together, otherwise you get killed.

Couples that survive will form a strong and life lasting bond, couples that don't were not good enough and the gene pool just gets better and better.

Is it crazy??

Do i care??

Well just think about it.

Also this is not something you choose it's something you have to do. once you reach the age of 20 you start the program by the age of 24 you are either alive and happy or dead.
>>
>>27150295
>You have to look for them
>All of them have bfs or won't settle with you
Normies don't know shit
>>
File: 1440305668838.png (75 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1440305668838.png
75 KB, 230x230
The only people who ever pressure me to find a gf is you fucking retards on the internet. My friends and family say nothing about it, I have three close friends who also all gave up. It helps that the one already had a kid and dropped it off on a beta cuck male to raise.
I genuinely don't give a fuck, it's not worth it. I'm just gonna smoke weed and and enjoy the company I have now before I die. I don't give a fuck about genetic lineage either, lineages end all the time.
>>
>>27150469
desu you lucked out. My family is always harping about "when I have children". In fact, prospects for children aren't looking too good for me or my bros. My parents may be in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>27150495
It looks like a big problem from what people say about their own peers but somehow I did luck out. I don't know why my dad doesn't care because he's an active normie, I'm just glad I don't have to care about women.
>>
>>27149655
>>27149945
Check out the autoblow familia
>>
>>27150404
>wanting a bureaucracy consul to decide things
>thinking even half the people of either gender would be happy with who they got stuck with
>The Paradox of Choice would fuck this shit up
You haven't thought this out and would just be in the same spot as Clay just angry at what over official paired you up with your choice.
You could have told me Elliot wrote this and I'd buy it.
>>
>>27150427
you have to look very fucking hard anon and constantly for the very issue you point out
>>
>>27150495
Stop disappointing your parents and dump your seed in a pussy, it's not hard.
>>
>tfw you walk into a bar and some girls laugh and one of them says very loudly "wow who does he think he can pick up in here? He doesn't look like he could even pick up a glass from the counter."
>turn around immediately and leave with tears in my eyes
I am so fucking done with it. Please kill me Pete. At least make it so I don't crave a gf.
>>
>>27150568
>autoblow

that looks mighty interesting... but i'm also scared that thing is gonna rip my small dick off

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/autoblow-2-a-robotic-oral-sex-simulator-for-men#/

>>27150577
No i didn't think it through i just thought that if people are put through hardships they are gonna bond no matter what.
>>
>>27150427
You have to look until you die.

You'll have likely compromised along the way, because searching for a decade or two for someone you can "just b urself" around will turn up zilch (especially since you're browsing this place). It will be superficial changes in part, e.g. losing weight, but also things that go against who you are, e.g. giving up/hiding hobbies, hiding your true feelings/thoughts, doing things you don't care about or don't like.

You won't have enjoyed pretending to wear a mask, but people will have told you to "lower your standards" or to "get with the program", so you'll believe you're in the wrong. If you pretend hard enough you might find someone, provided your mask doesn't falter and they don't see through you. Most likely though you won't be adept at wearing the mask, and you'll become jaded over time.

Then on your deathbed, you'll look back at your life and wonder why you spent all that time and effort looking instead of doing the things you loved.

TL;DR: It's better to just do you, and if anyone happens to take interest in you along the way, go for it. If you don't find anyone compatible, that's just how life works out.
>>
File: b-urself.jpg (162 KB, 600x817) Image search: [Google]
b-urself.jpg
162 KB, 600x817
>>27150605
>it's not hard, brah. Just b urself!
>>
>lifting for girls
>living for girls
not sure which is worse desu
>>
>>27151057
living.
lifting has advantages outside of getting a girl wooed
living for anyone is just asking for disappointment
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.