[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The perfect girl I can never date...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: images-5.jpg (5 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
5 KB, 140x140
Man my life has been getting better and even yesterday was great but something yesterday really bit me in the ass and is affecting me way more today

>be me
>at my grad party
>just graduated
>I'm 18 btw
>have good times
>people actually look up to me, people see my matureness
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>but then, family drives over to congratulate me for
>their 10 year old daughter notices me
>lets call her Fey
>says hi, I autistically don't know who she is till she says my name, and even reminds me of the time I saw her
>say hi for a minute then they have to go

Lets go back further
>this is girl I met last Fall who I had to babysat
>nicest and cutest girl and kid in general I have ever met
>she had some vidya games too and actual plays often
>she only had a Wii but even had VC classics of some games
>most girls her age and older play retarded iPhone games
>impressed.gif
>in fact most girls I know are annoying whores who love stuff like Arianna Grande and Damn Daniel
>form a crush on this
>realize my crush is sick and can not be
>feel like crap after that and spiral into depression for a couple weeks

Fastfoward back to now
>The fact that she remembered me and my vidya playing blows my mind
>Even her being 13 would be less weird but the dumb 8 year gap kill me
>she is literally everything I want in girl but is too young!

inb4 you guys make rape loli memes
This isn't about sex it is about love.

What should I do brobots?

Should I forget about her?

Or should I wait till she is 18 and I am 26 and courageously ask her out? I mean at that point it would be perfectly fine and I honestly don't think anyone else would be that perfect.
>>
>>27149497
>courageously ask her out
Fucking do it
>>
>>27149497
so basically a little girl remembered your name and now you want to bang her?
>>
>>27149529
>so basically a little girl remembered your name and now you want to bang her?

It is more than that
>she played vidya with me
>she gave me food without me asking
>would clean my trash I left, even if I asked to help she said she would take care of it

This hurts so much man.
>>
>>27149525
What should I do in those 8 years I have to wait?
>>
>>27149592
Stay in contact.
Alot could change in those 8 years and she will forget you if you dont stay in contact.
Other then that, i dont know
>>
>>27149612
Hmm she does seem to look up to me...

I should keep babysitting her then? The thing is I don't want to just ask, it would seem odd.
>>
>>27149645
If you can show to her parents that you are good with kids (without going overboard) there should be a fair chance of them asking you to babysit her. Just stay friends with her, but dont focus on her too mmuch or itll trigger something bad
>>
>>27149668
>If you can show to her parents that you are good with kids (without going overboard) there should be a fair chance of them asking you to babysit her. Just stay friends with her, but dont focus on her too mmuch or itll trigger something bad

Hmm makes sense.

Now here is an important question, you think after becoming long friends with her you think at a certain age she could easily develop a crush on me?

Here is one problem, my brother is 13 and we are close buds, he doesn't like her but I worry at a certain point my she could like him because of being closer in age and then get cucked by him.

You think if I try really hard to be more interesting without over doing it it will work for me?
>>
>>27149721
If you can find that perfect balance, and maybe shittalk your brother a bit (some sort of fetish maybe. i dont know be creative. Just tell her not to talk about it because you dont want to hurt your sibling relationship). itll work out fine.
>>
>>27149763
You know what thank you.

Now I just need to make sure we meet again somehow.

In the mean time, I will stick to fapping to Fire Emblem girls and other anime girls.

8 years might be long but I guess it is the only shot I got.

I mean who knows maybe in that time I will meet someone closer in age, but if I don't this is my goal.

Thanks man this helps.
>>
>>27149846
Godspeed, Anon
Godspeed

Oregano Comment
>>
>>27149497
What a fucking pedo. You've been hang up over a 10 year old girl for over 3 years just because she played some shitty games with you. This is a new low, even for this board.
>>
File: 1454622966396.gif (802 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1454622966396.gif
802 KB, 500x375
Why wait, anon?
>>
>>27151333
>What a fucking pedo.
I said I would never make a move on her till she is older. Also, where do you think we are?
>You've been hang up over a 10 year old girl for over 3 years just because she played some shitty games with you.
When did I say 3 years? This is a pretty new thing in my life.
>This is a new low, even for this board.
You must be a redditor who is still learning about 4chan, trust me, me saying I have a crush on a 10 year old who I won't even harm and saying I will wait to date her at 18 years old is very mild compared to some of the crazy crap you see here.
>>
You know that grooming a child is still a crime, right?
>>
>>27151400
I don't like jail, her parents are too nice, and I don't want traumatize her.
>>
>>27151416
>implying I said anything at all about grooming her
>>
>>27151436
You didn't need to. Everything in this thread already describes grooming her
>>
>>27149581
Dude how long have you spent with her? A few hours? Plus massive changes in personality take place between 10 and 20.
You (would) probably fall in love with any/every girl who's moderately nice to you. Even if it was five minutes. I say this cause I'm basically the same way.
You just gotta drop it man.
>>
>>27151455
>You didn't need to. Everything in this thread already describes grooming her
Your an idiot. I would never do that you sick faggot. Fey is not for sexual.
>>
>>27151476
>Dude how long have you spent with her? A few hours?
A whole day, I hope I get more chances.
Plus massive changes in personality take place between 10 and 20.
Thats why in these next 8 years I will do everything in my power to keep her a qt nerd gamer.
>You (would) probably fall in love with any/every girl who's moderately nice to you. Even if it was five minutes. I say this cause I'm basically the same way.
No, some AYY LMAOs were nice to me and I did not fall in love with them. There were some qts but they turned out to be whore Stacys and hated them after I found out.
>You just gotta drop it man.
I don't know if I can. :'(
>>
>>27149721
Honest opinion incoming Rodham. Yeah you might, keyword might, be able to bag her when she hits 18. But are you really going to wait 5 years with your hand for it?
>>
Just find new people like holy shit anon. You're acting like Romeo and Juliet when it reality it's Lolita.
>>
>>27151696
>Honest opinion incoming Rodham. Yeah you might, keyword might, be able to bag her when she hits 18. But are you really going to wait 5 years with your hand for it?
Well the thing is I have wait 8 years which is worse. Honestly I think she might be the love of my wife and if I have to be patient I will be patient.

She is sweet, looks really(she has natural cuteness), and is really mature for her age. I will wait and if it fails I guess I will fap, cry, and move on.
>>
>>27151776
>Just find new people like holy shit anon. You're acting like Romeo and Juliet when it reality it's Lolita.
Honestly it is both. I never felt this way about a girl before as well as finding a girl of that age attractive. Again I feel sick about it a little that is why I am going to do the right thing and wait.
>>
>>27149497
If you are not attractive as soon as she hits puberty you have a big problem anon.

Besides that try to keep her out of your mind.
This can bring only pain and problems.
>>
File: Sad Pepe.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
Sad Pepe.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>27152369
>If you are not attractive as soon as she hits puberty you have a big problem anon.
I actually do look pretty good. I am almost chadish when I dress nice.
>Besides that try to keep her out of your mind.
>This can bring only pain and problems.
I will try my best my nigga.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.