[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE PAPACY HAS CALLED A CRUSADE FOR R9K
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1452882384228.png (73 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1452882384228.png
73 KB, 454x453
come, my true robots, the time has come for a great crusade! against what, you may ask? tripfags, of course! scum the likes of doj, mystery.jpg, and ohara who exist either only as attention whores, literal whores, or as pathetic cyborgs who need to fuel their fragile sense of self worth by mocking and arguing with robots. they are failed normies, they are """"""femanons"""""", they are half-chads, everything thats driving r9k apart. band togehter, wagekeks and neets, hijaks and roaches, all those united in autism, and together we can banish these scum from r9k! what do you need to do, you ask? its simple, just argue, annoy, and derail them at every turn. they will always respond. annoy them enough, and poof! theyre gone! plus, its loads of fun to mess with their false sense of security in OUR board. we can reclaim r9k to what it was pre-oregon shooting, but only together!
>>
Dude youre going to be alone in this fint. Literally all normie hate topics dont get replies because the normies cant relate to it. Im just here out of habit now.

Also r9k's monthly number of threads made has dropped from 8k to 7.5k in a matter of 2 weeks
>>
File: pepe doomsday.png (642 KB, 500x713) Image search: [Google]
pepe doomsday.png
642 KB, 500x713
God wills it, fellow robot. Let's drive their filth out.
>>
>>27149246
Its not the tripfags that changed this place though, it's all the normies from facebook and reddit that wanted to see for themselves. R9k should be renamed "Failed normies pretend to be dead inside because they didn't have sex in 3 weeks"
>>
File: 1355739283325.jpg (237 KB, 1100x1380) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.jpg
237 KB, 1100x1380
>>27149555
I haven't noticed much normie activity in /r9k/ like the way you are describing it.

>Pic related
>>
Look you fuckheada, ive said this a few times already, the only way we can sort is shit out is if we band together IN REAL LIFE. If you have a robot living close to you. Ask him to woek together on impeoving ourselves so we can become chads and bully other normies and chads.

We need a robot hookup thread like in 2013. Only this time its not for tfwnogf purposes. Its going to be a partnership, an agreement to help each other improve. You don't even be their friends, you wint be going to the movies together because ats definitely going off the point, youll be helping each other impeove so we can escape robotdom and have acquire power for revenge
>>
There is a solution OP.
Try to get the gook admin to create a new setting on 4chan which is that you choose wether or not tripfags should be displayed as anonymous or not and that they should be displayed as anonymous by default for everyone until they choose to start showing the names.
Or if you could convince him to just remove tripcodes.
>>
This thread is autistic as heck.
>>
Page 10, ayyyy lmao. Have a bump you poor soul
>>
>>27149555
>Its not the tripfags
>it's all the normies from facebook and reddit

Those are the same people.
>>
bebe is my waifu tho
>>
>>27149872
r9k is autistic as heck, fuck off
>>
File: Photo on 3-6-16 at 6.45 PM.jpg (209 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 3-6-16 at 6.45 PM.jpg
209 KB, 1080x720
>>27149246
YES YES YES IM FAMOUS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i'd like to thank eliza for helping me get some publicity.
>>
File: 1442759136976.jpg (112 KB, 419x536) Image search: [Google]
1442759136976.jpg
112 KB, 419x536
I'm with you brother.
Let's just ignore them.
And for every shit they post we open a POO POO PEE PEE thread.
Normies will learn
Let's bring back the madness
BECAUSE WE ARE DAMAGED
>>
>>27152659
poopoopeepee and all that shit is just as cancer as the tripfags
everything with a smug pepe is the primary normalfag attraction here
normalfags love all that shit
>>
>>27151461
No you are lol.

>>27152659
>>27153750
Why don't you all just go to wizchan?
>>
>>27154444
Because they don't have/want to. Do you always ask stupid fucking questions?
>>
>>27155010
Also the tripfag and everyone else who says "go to wizchan" obviously knows nothing about wizchan.
>>
Thats exactly what they want. Trust me, I used to be a trip. They thrive on any attention.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.