[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's my first day in china >I've arrived at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1427612518308.jpg (1 MB, 2440x3261) Image search: [Google]
1427612518308.jpg
1 MB, 2440x3261
>It's my first day in china
>I've arrived at the hostel, and I'm greeted by a qt azn
>She's very smiley, and talks to me enthusiastically in broken English
>She takes my arm and guides me to the small communal bedroom
>As soon as I drop off my bags, she's pulling me towards the door
>She takes my hand, and we walk to a restaurant
>The owners are obviously poor, but the decor is lovingly maintained
>We sit together, giggling and talking, holding hands under the table
>"The weebs were right," I think to myself
>A small tambourine is passed around
>I pat and shake it a little, and the restaurant all claps
>My now gf azn rests her head on my shoulder
>I can't believe that just days ago I was suicidal
>I'm finally feeling happiness, maybe life is worth living
>Threaded needles are accidental yanked from my ears
>The metal piercing my ear drums
>I can barely hear
>I'm angry at myself for fucking up the dream, and wake myself up
>I stare into the darkness of my room
>Saddened by the contrasting happiness and contentedness of my dream, and the bleakness of my life
>>
File: 1457777236324.jpg (72 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
1457777236324.jpg
72 KB, 750x937
>>27149169
Damn, you had me there for a second
>>
why don't you just go to a fucking hostel in China then?
>>
Dude, my parents want me live with my grandparents in china to get me "reformed"

http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/27096575/

Op, you're obviously chinese yourself. Opinion needed
>>
>>27149204
I woke up shocked that the dream wasn't real.
I did reality checks, just in case I was in a nightmare.

>>27149218
I plan on going to Vietnam to maybe meet a qt sometime soon. Rent a bike, and travel the country, going from hostel to hostel, looking for someone who I can pay to pretend to love me for a few months.

>>27149316
From England, sorry.

I'd give it a go anon. You can reinvent yourself, and you might find a gf. If it doesn't work out, you could move home a few months later
>>
at the beginning i thought op was getting into one of those tourist trap things, but the girls there are more likely to trap local virgins with sexual implications and then runs the restaurant tab sky high.
>>
>>27149365
If you're backpacking honestly you could easily just screw other backpackers, they're just about as willing as local qts
>>
>>27149365
Girlfriend isnt my problem, but ithanks for the (you). Heres mine
>>
>>27149379
I assume there are a lot of chad backpackers, or chad locals for the girl backpackers to fuck.

I'm an awkward autist. My bank account is nothing special in England, but I can afford to pay a girl several years wages to love me for a month in Vietnam.
It's not even about sex, just someone to hold when I fall asleep.
>>
File: 1457762821066.jpg (561 KB, 852x1280) Image search: [Google]
1457762821066.jpg
561 KB, 852x1280
Had one of those dreams the other week OP, fucked up my morning.

>Walking down the street just got outta work
>Qt azn bumps into me then looks at me
>Say to her "Not gonna say sorry?"
>She laughs and says I'm being dramatic
>She's kinda right, so I end up laughing
>Get her number after some talking and go home
>Tell my family and friends I got a girls number and a date set
>They cheer me on, it's the happiest I've felt in years
>She "lives" in my old apartment which I haven't been to in like 13 years so that's some subconscious shit or something
>Get there and ring the bell
>Keep ringing the bell
>Kept ringing the bell until I burst awake

Sigh...
>>
>>27149454
I've only heard of pay-to-be-your-girlfriend prostitutes in pattaya Thailand. And I think there it's normally a week.

I don't think you could afford a month or two and I don't think you'd be able to find a willing prostitite in Vietnam.
>>
>>27149454
what are you going to do when the month ends?
>>
>>27149466
Fuck. It hurts both reading your text and looking at the picture.
I unwillingly make the sounds of a dog whimpering when I see a girl so qt.

I'm able to lucid dream more and more often. I'm hoping one day I'll be able to have a dream tulpa.

>>27149487
Thailand is too notorious for deviant and degenerate sex. I'll have to book flights, and discuss my travelling with family and friends.

The average wage in Vietnam is 150 USD per month. That's only 1,000 GBP per year.

>>27149489
>Stay longer until my money runs out
>Leave with higher self-esteem, confidence and life experience
>Kill myself
>>
File: picture2.jpg (99 KB, 664x748) Image search: [Google]
picture2.jpg
99 KB, 664x748
My ex-girlfriend. I havent looked at her for 3 years(as stalking profile), first time last week. My chest hurts, I want her back and filled with emotions i normally dont have.

Expected her to become a partyslut when we broke up, but she still remains after all these years a sensitive sweet soul. Took her virginity, she is now dating some prebalding beta manlet 3d designer.

If my life wasnt so fucked up, I'd hit the gym, get a job and come back roided and make her mine again. Never met a girl like this, she is truly, amongst all the filth people fall in love with, not like any other girl. I was her first boyfriend and she is on her second boyfriend now, many years later.
>>
>>27149831
That sucks man
I hope you can sort yourself out and get her back

I'd go to the gym etc if I thought it would significantly help my chances. But I'm failing at life due to my boring awkward personality.

>20yo V.
>Haven't kissed a girl in 5 years
>Last time I touched a girl was 5 months ago, and I only touched her hand for maybe 3 seconds
>>
>>27149909
I'm 26 and I don't even remember where 3 years went. Soon I'd be 30 before I know it. I fear i will pick up medical problems soon if im not careful. I got my own money, still live with my mentally disturbed mother.

There is no way for me to get an apertment, even with my excess money, since we got some weird cue system.

But yeah you are right, nothing is really in order for me I cant allow myself to die in the worst way possible, only felt alive at a few instances in my life. Her being one if it. I'm seriously fucked and need to change.

I do suspect however, I have awoken from the 3 year super depression, I feel underlying energy that one day might manifest into something great. Already picking up Unity, Blender, carving wooden sculptures, and went on 5km bikeride, tommorow, i might head straight into the woods for the whole day, like a hiking challange type of thing.

Becoming very active this summer might save my shitty fucked up life.
>>
>>27149634
>The average wage in Vietnam is 150 USD per month.

Holy shit, a buger flipper could live like a god there.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>27149999
Good luck, it sounds like you're on the path to making it

>>27150439
I've been thinking about living in Vietnam, whilst earning money online from the UK/US.

Even simple things like web design, programming, freelance online design engineering etc. You can make an okay living in the UK doing these with mediocre skills without working for a company. But in Vietnam you can live very comfortably.
>>
>>27150623
looks and status from being white and money from an online job, easy life, would do it if I could tolerate the climate
>>
>>27149365
Vietnam is the Mexico of the orient
>>
>>27150686

I wonder if I could have the looks and status as a half black.

I hear whites occasionally get shit for being white there, and in japan whites and blacks are pretty much on the same level.

I wonder....
>>
>>27149466
Heh stuff like that happens to me every day in reality! hahah
>>
>>27150439
Anyone can retire and fuck off to Vietnam with 50k or so and be set for maximum comfy. It's just RIP to everyone back home, not going to any parties, weddings, funerals etc without really burning into those comfybux.
>>
>>27150816
>RIP to everyone back home, not going to any parties, weddings, funerals etc

Only normies go to such faggy events
>>
>>27149831
Post more, she's cute mate
>some random text so this becomes more original to pass filter
>>
>>27150816
I care about my immediate family, but I only see friends once per month.

If I could find a qt azn, who just wants to play vidya, relax, go sight seeing, camp out under the stars. I'd trade my current life without a second thought
>>
>>27149999
Quads confirmed, your life will most certainly get better
>>
>>27149169
fuck, i thought this was /fit/ and accidentally reported you for rule violation
>>
>>27151098
You're forgiven because you bumped
>>
This is why I hate good dreams. I'll be waking up to a hell anyway and that sharp contrast really takes the wind out of you.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.