[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make comfy thread >a bunch of autistic redditors start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 11
File: ice-e nightmare.png (9 KB, 113x216) Image search: [Google]
ice-e nightmare.png
9 KB, 113x216
>make comfy thread
>a bunch of autistic redditors start shitposting in them with "countertrips"
Fox News and Chanology were mistakes.
>>
File: large.png (148 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
large.png
148 KB, 500x281
I was a mistake tbqh
>>
>>27149095
Perhaps. Who are you?
>>
>>27149129
Anonymous. Who are you?
>>
>>27149158
I was asking seriously.

Why are you a mistake?
>>
>>27149178
I'm just a random browser, nobody special. There are many reasons why I'm a mistake, but I don't want to list them all. Just know that I'm a generic failure and loser. Sorry if I bothered you with posting in your thread.
>>
>>27149238
Can you name the reasons why you would be a mistake? I'm curious.
>>
File: 1444232297768.png (422 KB, 820x680) Image search: [Google]
1444232297768.png
422 KB, 820x680
>>27149272
I tried to follow my dreams, which was being an artist and failed completely. I also have no friends, nobody who I can talk to etc. But that is okay, because I'm pretty replacable as a person. My personality is also pretty much non existant, I'm boring and can't offer other people anything which resembles entertainment. I'm just your generic loser robot, who hides behind cute anime girls to maybe invoke a bit of a positive reaction in other people.
>>
>>27149369
What do you do all day? Do you at least take some enjoyment in the activities you partake in, or do you basically just kill time nonstop with some weird, last shred of hope to hang on that's stopping you from killing yourself?

Is there anything else besides art that you love?
>>
File: 1453998107378.jpg (210 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1453998107378.jpg
210 KB, 800x800
>>27149410
I just try to kill time with reading books, studying languages etc. Nothing besides drawing is fun for me, but I can't draw nonstop, I have to be "in the zone", so my life mostly just consists of waiting for this moments. I enjoy music too, but I was never talented when it comes to that, so I can only consume and not create my own works. I would have probably killed myself already if I wouldn't fear that process so much. Because of that I thought about giving someone the rest of my money if he kills me, atleast getting high on drugs and than shortly killed afterwards sounds okay. I could also be useful to someone that way, even if it is just to fulfill their desire to kill a person.
>>
>reddit tripfag calling others reddit
lmao

dont bother replying Im out
>>
>>27149518
Do you still enjoy the things you do while killing time? You should consider getting into group activities (online is fine) with any of those things, or just find someone who has likeminded interests for you to talk with.

Alcohol would be a better brain number than drugs. The majority of suicides have an influence of alcohol. It's also easier to get your hands on.

>>27149545
>he says while replying
>>
File: cringy stupid manbaby.png (504 KB, 1132x2220) Image search: [Google]
cringy stupid manbaby.png
504 KB, 1132x2220
Damn, I got trolled by Doj again!
>>
play monster hunter with me doj!
>>
File: Level 140 Teostra.png (659 KB, 638x446) Image search: [Google]
Level 140 Teostra.png
659 KB, 638x446
>>27149695
I only like playing Monster Hunter solo or with my gf.
>>
>>27149583
Nah, not really, like I said, being in a creative phase is the only thing I'm waiting for, every other activity is just a way to make the waiting more bearable. I tried online groups and talking with other anons about stuff, but I always felt like I'm just bugging them and wasting their time, so I dropped the contact. Being outside of an anonymous environment is too hard for me.

Yeah, alcohol was a given, I just wanted to take other stuff too, being under the influence of a weird drug cocktail till the other person shoots me. I don't have any problems to get drugs either, so I wouldn't have to worry about that.
>>
>>27149717
fuggg, you're a much higher hr than me too
>>
>>27149607
>tripfags are retarded
What a revelation.
>>
>>27149740
If you'd be bugging someone, they would be removing you instead. Have a bit of self confidence on this matter. If you can't manage that, I don't think your circumstances will ever improve.

Do you have a healthy diet? Do you get enough vitamin D? Do you have a regular sleep pattern? All these things are very important for feeling energized. They may help you back into your creativity phases faster.

>>27149758
I'm about HR400 in 4U at the moment. I've played every single mainline Monster Hunter.
>>
File: 1448499053270.jpg (141 KB, 700x989) Image search: [Google]
1448499053270.jpg
141 KB, 700x989
>>27149820
I developed that habit because people always disliked me, even online, so I probably don't want to get rejected again and instead cut the contact before they have a reason to dislike me. I also gave up on improving my circumstances, even if I find online friends, they could never replace a contact irl, so I would still feel lonelyness.

I take a supplement, which allows the body to use more Vitamin D effectively and my sleep pattern is normal. Diet wise I'm terrible, I'm really anorexic and underweight, I don't even know why. When I still went to my psychiatrists, he told me that it is a way to punish myself, but I'm not really sure about that. I just rarely feel a feeling of hunger.
>>
>>27149934
I'm dojity on Skype and Steam. You can add me if you want, I can try to help you get used to giving yourself a bit of value. If anything, we've both seem to have had shitty lives which we can talk about, along with talking about 4chan.

Consider high calorie foods such as bread and peanuts. Especially peanuts (unsalted) are great, as you can pretty much constantly snack on them. Your deficit seem to be primarily in calories if you're a hungry skeleton.
>>
File: gintoki.png (539 KB, 1596x900) Image search: [Google]
gintoki.png
539 KB, 1596x900
>>27149983
I will think about adding you, my skype name starts with an m and is pretty weebish, so if you see someone like that adding you, it is probably me. And like I said, I can only really function in anonymous environments, so talking with me will be pretty terrible, just tell me if you dislike it and delete me afterwards.

Ok, I will try them out. My problem usually is, that I stop eating for 2-3 days, I don't really feel hungry either. It is just weird.

And sorry for bugging you, I will leave for now, maybe we will talk more on skype, maybe not, we will see.
>>
>>27150183
Don't worry, so far I haven't felt a single bit of irritation from you. I'll wait for you to add me.

Perhaps you just need to teach yourself to eat again. High dosages of sugar deactivates the feeling of fullness, that could prove useful to you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.