[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"What did you bring me all the way out here for Anon?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: rape.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
>"What did you bring me all the way out here for Anon?"
>>
I was going to post something edgy, but with the image expanded she's extremely young.
I'd probably try to de-whore her by taking her fishing and all that Big Brothers and Sisters Organization bullshit, fail in my endeavors, and then feel resentful and guilty.
>>
File: weebsandfries.jpg (86 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
weebsandfries.jpg
86 KB, 800x601
>>27149052
why would you date a real girl? what a fucking normie
>>
>>27149099
cool, now you have 40 moral brownie points from the r9k troop of anonymoose, you should feel so proud of yourself.
>>
>>27149125
But he's not dating her, though. The filename expresses his expectation
>>
File: 0435 - XBLQdEG.png (68 KB, 698x659) Image search: [Google]
0435 - XBLQdEG.png
68 KB, 698x659
>>27149052
>take girl out to woods
>sun starts to set
>still walking through woods
>girl goes "wow it's really dark out here anon. it's really scary!"
>tell her "How do you think I feel? I gotta walk out of here alone!"
>>
>>27149180
i thought it said rate, in which case it would be 0

OP you are a degenerate who will never know the true bliss that is a body pillow waifu
>>
>>27149156
Seeing 13-16 year olds dressed up like streetwalkers just makes me sad as fuck.
All they need is parents who give a shit, but nobody can care for three seconds so the girls are going to turn out as worthless whores their entire lives.
>>
>>27149052
To force ketamine up your nose until you shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1433387793207.jpg (22 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1433387793207.jpg
22 KB, 255x255
>impyling she would go with me
>>
we're going to drink and smoke until your inhibitions are gone.
>>
>>27149052
Look at what she's fucking wearing. Holy shit... Whores 50 years ago showed less skin.
>>
>>27149184
Making a witty remark instead of gaining puss, pretty DEVILISH, my friend.
>>
>be me at age 15
>at a party
>talking to a qt girl
>ask her if I can pull her aside
>bring her to a dark section behind the house
>"I just wanted to say that you're beautiful."
>"Uhhhhhh t-t-thank you?"
>>
would you guys actually rape a girl, i couldnt do it
>>
File: 1452192167610.jpg (113 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
1452192167610.jpg
113 KB, 800x1067
>>27149811

i could if i thought she wouldn't know. give her sleeping pills and fuck her gently, so she doesn't wake up and then clean up the cum. i couldn't do it with the thought of her knowing. I am not a psychopath

i think as long as she doesn't know, it's morally justified. no psychological harm will be done if she doesn't know
>>
>>27149811
If the opportunity presented itself then sure, but only if I knew I would get away with it.

>>27149848
>I am not a psychopath
It doesn't take a psychopath to put your own desires above the emotional well being of somebody you have absolutely no connection to. Having empathy for people that you don't know or at least have some common taste with is just stupid.
>>
>>27149052
be me.

be spainard.

be olive skinned.

;)

well *pulls out blanket* we are gonna sit her and *pulls out alcohol* play a game :)

a grown up one. :)

next thing you know deflowerd girl and messy blanket.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.