[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw pushing all my friends away I knew it couldn't last.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 780x818
> tfw pushing all my friends away
I knew it couldn't last.
>>
>tfw successfully pushed all my friends away years ago
>pushed family other than my parents away
>now going periods of months without speaking to anyone other than cashiers

I don't really feel anything
>>
Probably your fault

Either they weren't really your friends anyway and were normies or more likely you weren't ever a deserving friend to them and they dumped your dumb dick ass
>>
Why are you trying to push your friends away, anon?
>>
>>27149041
You're a straight up wanker mate
>>
>>27149019
Change aint gunna happen itself XD
>>
File: feels_4.jpg (80 KB, 571x515) Image search: [Google]
feels_4.jpg
80 KB, 571x515
>>27149019
Same man. Feels pretty bad
>>
>>27149041
That actually sounds nice
>>
>join a DnD group
>after a few 6 hour sessions can't bring myself to go anymore
I don't know what it is. I thought I was having fun but going and doing anything comes with anxiety and feeling generally uncomfortable and worried.
And now my partner is gonna be stuck going still with 5 dudes and I'm gonna feel weird because she's going by herself and she's gonna feel weird going by herself but I'm I don't wanna drag her down with me.
Maybe being slightly miserable is my natural state of being.
>>
File: e12.png (537 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
e12.png
537 KB, 692x577
>Invited for a coffee by a dude I went to highschool with 4 years after highschool
>Feel like I'm being fooled or pranked
>Still go
>I walk in and he says "Guys, you remember anon, right?"
>There is a lot of people that used to hangout together but never with me
>Girl from our class says "Sure we do"
>Tries to hug me
>Instant reflex of pushing her away like she was a muggler or a thief
>Look at everyone
>They're all confused
>The guys that invited me apologizes to everyone and says "I knew it was a mistake"

They don't know what it's like to be alone for your whole life.
>>
File: 1333842401339.jpg (59 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
1333842401339.jpg
59 KB, 450x327
>>27149019

This is the life we were meant for.
>>
File: rick.png (2 MB, 972x931) Image search: [Google]
rick.png
2 MB, 972x931
>tfw decade's long struggle with depression has left me emotionally burnt-out and apathetic to everything
>tfw completely passive towards my friends, rarely ever respond to their texts or calls, or if I do, it's several days later and usually very short
>tfw the few times I've hung out with friends, I ended up going into autopilot mode and simply stared into space or only responded when people spoke to me first
>tfw have rejected a couple girls' advances, including one who had offered to smoke me out on several occasions, due to apathy
>tfw I don't even have the energy to care
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.