[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna get prescribed benzos,Is it as simple as I just go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
I wanna get prescribed benzos,Is it as simple as I just go to my GP feigning anxiety and then I waltz out the door with a script? or is it more complicated than that? I live in the UK.
>>
Try different doctors. I'm not prescribed them, but I am prescribed Propranolol for anxiety (it does nothing fun or exciting, trust me) and I went to a walk in and the doctor offered me a Xanax prescription without me even thinking about it or wanting it lol. All I said was I get anxious performing (which I have to do a lot) and usually I take propranolol to stop the shaking/rapid heartbeat.
>>
Stay away from the benzos. They're trouble.
>>
>>27148948
Tell your doctor that you are always fatigued because you can't sleep and have really vivid dreams+insomnia. Preventing you from having a normal and productive life.
>>
>>27149059
This. Once you get a tolerance to them life sucks.

They're pretty funny to take every now and then, you literally don't remember shit though. It's like a dream. Which as you can imagine can be addictive as fuck to rely on and run out of.
>>
>>27149089
I railed like 6 xanny bars one time and woke up in jail with no recollection of how I got there.

7/10, might do again.
>>
>>27149388
A female friend of mine ripped out a fence post and smashed her door in to get to her pills because her landlord wouldn't be there until the morning to let her in.
>>
>>27149420
Benzo dependence is no joke. You can literally die from the withdrawels. You don't even need to take that much, maybe just 4 mg of lorazepam daily for a few weeks.
>>
i got them by complaining about my heart always racing and being anxious. act cool with the dr at first. explain this symptom to him and what can you do to make it stop. if he recommends exercise stop being cool and start getting slightly aggressive while also keeping a tone of dread and slight desperation and tell him you want your heart to stop beating so fast and exercising just makes it worse. plead with him with your eyes and he should suggest a benzo. tell him you've tried multiple ssri antidepressants and they did nothing for you. this is how i got klonopin prescribed to me which is a benzo. i wasn't even faking it.
>>
>>27149569
stop trying to get people who are probably going through a bout of mild depression hooked on a literal prescription of benzos please anon.
>>
>>27149587
When someone literally looks for some quick fix to their "anxiety" problem it doesn't matter if they end up addicted to drugs or not, they'll probably waste their lives anyway. Pharmaceutical companies need to make a living though.
>>
>>27149587
everyone has free will to choose how they fuck their life up. if op really needs benzos to get through a tough time this is how he can get them. doctors rarely keep you on them for long anyway to prevent dependence.
>>
>>27149636
OP talked about feigning anxiety, that's it. The only thing that suggests he would need some help is his stupid frogpost image.

A change of perspective is usually the best thing, try yoga. At least try hitting a joint before benzos. I'm an alcohol and i don't recommend that.
>>
>>27149674
OP here, I'm not anxious or depressed or anything, quite the opposite, got a QT 3.14 gf and a good job I just want to try benzos, and nobody I know sells them.
>>
>>27149756
See. I rest my case.

OP is a faggot as always.
>>
>>27148948
I went to a gp and he gave me some shitty anti histamine and a recommendation for therapy. After the first therapy session he put me on zoloft. After three therapy session they sent me to a legit psychiatrist and she finally gave me benzos. They usually make you jump through a few hoops to make sure you aren't a drug seeker before they give you the good stuff (in the US atleast). If you don't get them at first just keep saying whatever they are giving you isn't working and they will eventually put you on benzos.
>>
>>27149674
This. Get a good supply of weed and you won't need anxiety meds.
>>
>>27149774
salty

ORIGINALE PASTRAMI
>>
I am trying to get some right now actually.
I told the doctor I have bad anxiety and depression.
First of all though this doctor said I have to try group therapy before other methods.
Fucking stupid. Also. How do I get a different doctor? do I just ask for one?
>>
>>27149864
salty about what? go away kid and stop wasting everyone's time

>i wanna try benzos xD

God damn. What next, heroin? Edgy as fuck kid.
>>
File: pbdubs.jpg (15 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
pbdubs.jpg
15 KB, 248x249
>>27149388
Hitler Dubs confirmed
>>
>>27149879
Why do you want them though? To sell?
>>
>>27149885
saltier than a direct hit on a salt factory in the middle of the sea
>>
I live in burgerland and initially went for SSRIs, got Zoloft, but it didn't help with my panic attacks. My doctor then prescribed Paxil and Ativan, even though I never even had my mind on Benzos. I guess if you seem to be in search for a solution but keep saying whatever they gave you didn't work you might eventually get what you want.
>>
>>27149639
"Free will" does not exist. Sorry pal, sometimes we need to grow up and stop living in fantasy land.
>>
>>27149756
you is a faggot op. get them benzos, ruin your life by losing all control and then you can come back here. fuck off now.
>>
>>27149927
As funny as i can expect from a small child. Go to bed. Your parents suck.
>>
>>27150061

Go eat some tendies you autismal cunt
>>
>>27150150
Sick generic memes.
>>
>>27150185

HOW DARE YOU MY MEEMEES ARE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY MY GOOD MAN
>>
>>27150261
Are you actually not in bed yet or are you posting from bed.
>>
>>27150318
Why are you obsessed with him going to bed, do you want to touch his willy or something?
>>
>>27150347
>his
Yes, i want to touch your willy.
>>
If it's for anxiety I think they want to to try different antidepressants first. Benzo are more like a last resort these days.
>>
Do you know what mimaki is?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.